• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pittsburgh area vapers' meet and greet, 3/24!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapskull

Jan 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
After searching the forums, I've found that there are several vapers from Pittsburgh, but nowhere to get together to talk vaping. Welllllll, let's fix that.

Panopt1con and myself are looking to put together a vapers meetup on 3/24/2011 (in honor of world vaping day 3/22) in the South Side. We are shooting for the afternoon, maybe start around 2, and go until whenever. I do have a spot in mind, but haven't received the final confirmation. This would be a bar that serves good food and also has reasonable drink prices at 19th and Carson. Also looking to have some kind of entertainment, either a band or a dj (probably dj because we could have a wider variety of music, and I'm very active in the djing community).

Panopt1con and I are also creating our own juices, so we are excited to have fellow vapers try them out!

Once I get the place locked down it will be more official, but I figured this would be a good place to start. Send me an email at tom@steelcityvaping.com, friend me on facebook www.facebook.com/sapskull, or tweet me @sapskull.

Looking forward to getting something started! Maybe we could make this a monthly or bimonthly occurance. Let's vape!

--Tom and Kyle(panopt1con)

panopt1con

Nov 22, 2011
Pittsburgh
Was going to go but can't make it now because my husband is going to be out of town :( panopt1con & sapskull were at the York meet and they are awesome guys. sapskull does a mean Jimi Hendrix rendition :)

redgirl,

We'll miss you! Of course we'll still see you at the meet on March 10th, and we'd LOOOOOOOVE to see some of the White Rose crew on the 24th!

panopt1con

Nov 22, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yes, and I'll post the info. on our FB page too. Are you guys both coming to the March meet?

I think so - we should be booking the hotel this week. Makes it a hell of a lot cheaper with both of us.

On that note, if anyone from Pittsburgh would like to carpool to York, we could probably work that out. The White Rose meet was awesome, and it's about a 4 hour drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread