Placing my first order & need reassurance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bechi

Apr 3, 2012
US East Coast
Everyone here has been so helpful in offering me advice in getting set up for the first time. I'm ready to order my equipment and accessories and was hoping for some feedback:

Any glaring misses? I've decided against picking up a few atty's for sampling new juices.

Thanks,

Bechi

bechi

Apr 3, 2012
US East Coast
I average about 2 packs of Djarum Specials a year. I'm thinking I'll primarily vape 0mg juice most of the time except when I am looking for a little bit of a buzz. Of course, I may be completely wrong and not care for low-nicotine juice (I also ordered some 12mg. juice form Tasty Vapor already), but that should be okay since I don't have an existing nicotine addiction to placate.

Thanks!

Bechi

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I would def get at least on atty. all the cartos your getting are big and hold alot of juice. The Epower dual coils hold about 6ml Which is ridiculously big and even the Ressurector cartos (Smoktech1.7ohm XL cartos) hold about 2ml which is a good bit. I wouldn't fill any of them without knowing of you like a juice or not first. That's why it would be good to have at least one atty

rdwg

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2012
usa
The e-powers have a cone that fits around the 510 connection. The 18650 e power is fatter than the 14650 one. The e power dual coil (and the ego dual coil) cartos have a recessed 510 connection to fit over the cone thread cover. The 14650 carto may not be fat enought o fit over the 18650 e power cone threads, so it may require an adapter (510 to 510) to work. I don't have an epower myself so i'm not 100% sure. I would ask the vender just in case.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I average about 2 packs of Djarum Specials a year. I'm thinking I'll primarily vape 0mg juice most of the time except when I am looking for a little bit of a buzz. Of course, I may be completely wrong and not care for low-nicotine juice (I also ordered some 12mg. juice form Tasty Vapor already), but that should be okay since I don't have an existing nicotine addiction to placate.

Thanks!

Bechi

I'm a little confused here, 2 packs a year and no nicotine to replicate?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    What you're buying is for serious smokers that need an all day battery and good throat hit. Maybe some colorful small cig like things? There are some 808's at Smokeless Image or Vapor4Life that are nice, and you can buy some plain VG at a pharmacy to vape. Maybe put a couple of drops of flavoring in.

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Starter Kits

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2012
    Idaho
    www.huuwap.me
    Well hell. If you have no nicotine addiction now get 0mg and just vape for taste. Once you start your not going to stop.

Well at least 40 times a year he has a nicotine addiction ;).

I second the 0mg juice most of the time, but make sure to get juice with nicotine as well, because 0mg tends to leave throat hit in the dust, and cloves definitely have a throat hit if you're trying to replicate that experience. I think 6mg might not be enough in that regard, I'd recommend a 12mg for your clove craving moments.

bechi

Apr 3, 2012
    US East Coast
    Well, I did get a 1 oz. bottle of the 12mg kretek juice from Tasty Vapor already (which some say is pretty close to a Djarum Special), along with a 4 oz. bottle of doubler, so I figure I can sample it at anywhere from 0mg (vaping pure doubler) to 12mg (vaping pure juice). I don't expect to want more nicotine than that.

I'm planning that the kretek will be my primary juice going in the big cartos, and with experimentation, I'll have one, big, no, or low-nicotine carto and one, big, nicotine carto on hand. I also ordered some sample bottles from Tasty Vapor at 12mg. and am looking at 6mg. from Sweet-Vapes; they should help me figure out not only what flavors I go for, but the nicotine concentration too.

I know the 18650 is a lot of PV for someone that only smokes a pack or so of analogs a year, but I have a feeling that once I start vaping, it will be more than a few mls a year, and I don't want something fiddly that I'm constantly charging or filling carts for, etc. Hope this makes sense.

JAY73

ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    I am happy to see that you want an epower i have the 14650 and i could not be happier, i would have the 18650 but they were not out yet. now having said that you should look at mv for a 5ml chrome dct (on sale for $9.99) & a1.7ohm sc tank replacment cart they look great on the 14650 so it would look evan better on the 18650...
    love peace & chicken grease!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread