Planning on getting a New E-Cig for my 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybearizzi

Feb 5, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hello, I have not been on here for awhile now but it has been 11months since I smoked an analog cigarette and I am not up-to-date to the new e-cig mods that are out and around now. I have been using a Go-Go ecig since I started and paired it with Dual Coil Cartomizers and I love it. Thing is I want to step it up to a similar but a new ecig like a provari, someone also suggested the lambo/mvari or something comparable. Any suggestions?

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
what is your budget to be exact and are you looking for a vv only or a vv and vw mod? my recommendation would go for the itaste mvp since it comes with the charger and clearos for around 65 bucks. my other vote would go for the vamo which has vv and vw but you have to buy batteries, tanks, and the chargers separate which will coat more than the mvp unless if budget doesnt matter.

Aceman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Houston
Congrats on the year. The joyetech evic looks cool. Same with zmax and provari. If I get another ecig it will be a provari. I am running the reo grand (not vv.) In my opinion it's perfect with a 1.8 cisco 510. Its holds and protects 6ml juice, tastes great and its bullet proof. I would recommend one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread