Platinum K carto little white rubber doughnut is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
I have a stupid question! OK, the Paltinum K carto's come with two condoms on them and a white rubber cap and then I noticed sitting on the material inside looks like a white rubber gasket doughnut. Is this removed and what is it's purpose? I guess it would need to be removed if priming by adding liquid from the top. I use a tank so do I need to use this?

Thank you!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have a stupid question! OK, the Paltinum K carto's come with two condoms on them and a white rubber cap and then I noticed sitting on the material inside looks like a white rubber gasket doughnut. Is this removed and what is it's purpose? I guess it would need to be removed if priming by adding liquid from the top. I use a tank so do I need to use this?

Thank you!
Hi Dimple!
It's totally a preference. Basically,that little donut is a splash guard. It's meant to prevent liquid from rising over the carto. Some folks love it, some not so muchto The way I see it is, It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Normally our cartos don't need to be primed from the top. After installing and filling the tank. Cut off the air flow from where the tank meets your device and take a non activated pull. This will start the vacuum effect and wick cotton from the bottom up.

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
Hi Dimple!
It's totally a preference. Basically,that little donut is a splash guard. It's meant to prevent liquid from rising over the carto. Some folks love it, some not so muchto The way I see it is, It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Normally our cartos don't need to be primed from the top. After installing and filling the tank. Cut off the air flow from where the tank meets your device and take a non activated pull. This will start the vacuum effect and wick cotton from the bottom up.

Thank you so much!I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. I do love your carto's :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have only used your platinum k carto, they are just awesome. Which do you suggest for higher vg juices?

High VG contents are a pain to work with honestly. The best success I have found with them would have to be along the lines of a fillerless Nitro Pro cartomizer,Puritank style, sub ohm tanks and the like. Basically it would be best to stick with atomizers or cartomizers that have no need of using fillers. Unless your using an RDA, then you find yourself needing to change the cotton more often than normal.

ps. Love your doggie!

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
High VG contents are a pain to work with honestly. The best success I have found with them would have to be along the lines of a fillerless Nitro Pro cartomizer,Puritank style, sub ohm tanks and the like. Basically it would be best to stick with atomizers or cartomizers that have no need of using fillers. Unless your using an RDA, then you find yourself needing to change the cotton more often than normal.

ps. Love your doggie!

Do you carry the nitro pro in 35mm 40mm, I didn't see them on your site?

Thank you, that's my pittie Bella (my baby) :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
She's gorgeous!
I actually just came across a few of them a few moments ago actually. :laugh:
23 of the 1.8 models
6 of the 2.5 models

Nitro Series

These models are in high demand, meaning there are a great amount of customers that are in the Email instock notification system. What we have is too low for wide broadcasting. If we were to let these go as retail, we would have to use other means such as paypal with a manually drawn up invoice.

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
She's gorgeous!
I actually just came across a few of them a few moments ago actually. :laugh:
23 of the 1.8 models
6 of the 2.5 models

Nitro Series

These models are in high demand, meaning there are a great amount of customers that are in the Email instock notification system. What we have is too low for wide broadcasting. If we were to let these go as retail, we would have to use other means such as paypal with a manually drawn up invoice.

I would love to try a few of each if possible. We can do the manual invoice and paypal. Let me know if this is possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread