Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Round 1
Entry 1

IMG_103391278052639.jpeg

My Mother June.
I was the last child, so that made me a "mama's boy". The picture makes me think about how much she loved and sacrificed for her children, It also makes me think about how much I miss her.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
I went to Got Vapes to find out what an Orbit Box mod is. Apparently it's imaginary -- searching the site doesn't find one. :laugh:

I looked for it too for just in case I don't win. I couldn't find it :(. Maybe it's not listed yet. Could it be possible to provide a link to the product in future resets to buy it if we don't win?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I went to Got Vapes to find out what an Orbit Box mod is. Apparently it's imaginary -- searching the site doesn't find one. :laugh:

I looked for it too for just in case I don't win. I couldn't find it :(. Maybe it's not listed yet. Could it be possible to provide a link to the product in future resets to buy it if we don't win?

I guess no one reads the new products posts about items they are coming in but haven't got yet

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Once it's in stock and up for sale.....there will most definitely be a post here.....Yiddles is VERY good with that sorta thing :wub:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

All new products dropped on the site are posted in the regular GV threads

There's also a little tool for finding GV products that I keep up to date.....where you find links to the threads and the product pages on the site :http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-released-photo-product-discussion-links.html

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
Not an Entry.
I know this is not the thread for this but since it is about posting photos, I need help.
I have been posting pictures with the option Insert Image from Computer. Is that ok? I think my pictures are uploaded somewhere and then inserted in post. If I try to use the from URL option for photobucket it says the image is too big???????????
What am I doing wrong.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
unclick that lil box underneath whre u put in the url
it will say remote file sumthin or another
Not an Entry.
I know this is not the thread for this but since it is about posting photos, I need help.
I have been posting pictures with the option Insert Image from Computer. Is that ok? I think my pictures are uploaded somewhere and then inserted in post. If I try to use the from URL option for photobucket it says the image is too big???????????
What am I doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread