Play Here! All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I don't think that figure sounds accurate, but if it was, that means it would cost me nearly 100/week to vape, which also means I would be switching back to analogs @ 100/month :mad::evil::mad:

Sounded kind of high to me also but thats what the blog said

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    One of the first in the nation to ban the public use of ecigs was NJ. Now NJ plans on taxing ecigs like normal cigarettes. This is not a simple tax. This is an "equivalent tax". If they deem a 30ml bottle of juice equals a carton of cigarettes that would mean each 3ml would get taxed like a pack of cigarettes. A simple 30ml bottle of juice could cost $100.00

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I don't think that figure sounds accurate, but if it was, that means it would cost me nearly 100/week to vape, which also means I would be switching back to analogs @ 100/month :mad::evil::mad:

If they get away with it I'll bet a lot of peeps find friends out of state :D

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    REMINDER!!!!

(Game started 3/10 @ 7:25 AM EDT)

As of Monday 3/10 @ 7:25 AM EDT
    the Times...they are a changin' ...:laugh: -- Round #1
    Pick 3 number(s) from 401 - 800

Please include the round number with your picks!

1....JUST one set of pickins per round

Check the board for available numbers:
    Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
    Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize:
    SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 , and 2 bottles of juice

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.

If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    and I will certainly be one of those "peeps" ... even when I smoked stinkies, I drove over to PA for smokes and saved at least $2/pack. NJ is out of control on the taxes. My parents property tax is more than my annual income! Everything is so dang expensive and there's no jobs! I want to get out of here!
    If they get away with it I'll bet a lot of peeps find friends out of state :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread