Play Here! All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Pall Mall Menthol 100s were about $34/carton here when I quit. I know I have and certain most have spent more than that on their vaping stuff. Pretty sure I wouldn't go back but would find a way around an extremely high cost. Either another state or diy, then again I probably have enough 'stock' to last a few years

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
haygurlhai.gif

56199-Doctor-Who-9-hello-gif-ydYK.gif

n52675292b67ac.gif

hello-gif-10.gif

tumblr_mydqwakRYF1r2xpibo4_500.gif

been a while, wish you all the best.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK folks I'm ready to get in the car and head to Jacksonville, I may not have internet access for a couple days, so y'all be good, if you can't be good be careful

Sending the same advice to you. Hopefully you will have internet 'cause We will miss you.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
REMINDER!!!!

(Game started 3/10 @ 7:25 AM EDT)

As of Monday 3/10 @ 7:25 AM EDT
the Times...they are a changin' ...:laugh: -- Round #1
Pick 3 number(s) from 401 - 800

Please include the round number with your picks!

1....JUST one set of pickins per round

Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize:
SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 , and 2 bottles of juice

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.

If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread