Plea to all suppliers- Can you post current coupons/deals on your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I know there's a master list for supplier coupons, but... I think it'd make life easier for those not on the forum if suppliers put them on their website. I know some do this already.

I often help others order and have to go on a wild goose chase to find the current deals. I'm forum savvy so it's not that big of a deal for me but is a pet peeve of mine. That and menthol threads...lol

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Turbo, this is going to sound a little stupid but bear with me. Why would they post their code on their site? If someone trips across and orders at full price they make more money. I think it's great that some offer codes - but the money you save comes right out of their pockets, so I understand why they don't post the code. I've bookmarked the coupon code thread. If I'm going to order I check there first.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Turbo, this is going to sound a little stupid but bear with me. Why would they post their code on their site? If someone trips across and orders at full price they make more money. I think it's great that some offer codes - but the money you save comes right out of their pockets, so I understand why they don't post the code. I've bookmarked the coupon code thread. If I'm going to order I check there first.

Yes, this I know. I guess that's business and it does make sense but other retail sites do post deals and such. I guess I was venting on behalf of my vaping friends that don't have time for the forum.

I'll have to give them the link for the coupon master list. Do they keep that up to date?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread