Plea to everyone to try Nikoticket's Cucumber Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
Ok, this may be self serving but for good reason. This juice is the bomb !

I do not like Cucumber's or a fan or Mint type juices and if it were not for my daughter ordering some of this, I would have never ever tried it. I'm so glad I did and so sad I did. Hence the reason for this post.

I spoke with Kent (the owner of Nikoticket) to see about getting some in 15mg as there was only 6mg listed. He informed me that not many have been ordering it and he will not be making it anymore. Those that have feel like I do in that it is fantastic juice. So I'm here hoping to convince you all to give this a try and if you like it tell him. I'm hoping to change his mind and continue to make this juice. It is only the second juice I have ever had that I could call an all day vape. It is so clean tasting and you would never expect this juice to be so good (well maybe some would that like cucumbers).

I need to be able to order more of this goodness in the future. If you try it I'm sure you will fell the same.

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
I do not smoke menthol (can't stand them) so I will venture to say no, but others might disagree. In my taste buds picture Cucumber with Wrigley's Spearmint gum. I got it from my Daughter who smoke menthol both ecig and analogs before she quit. She gave it to me because it was not mentholy ( I made this word up) enough for her, if this tells you anything.

Last edited:

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Coolcumber Mint was a fooler for me. I usually love anything Nicoticket FOOB except this one. Tried it, didn't hate it but it just wasn't wow! like the others. I set it aside and tried it again a month later and BAM! it's really, really good. It's good on its own and it's good mixed with Wakonda. I'm not looking forward to running out.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
Gotta admit, both the idea of the cucumber (which I don't like) and the mint turned me off. I thought I'd like mints, menthols, etc., but so far mostly don't like them as a vape. However, your thread, zildjian, reminded me I have that sample from NT still sitting somewhere, so I found it and tried it. Hmmmm! The description of cucumber (light) and Wrigley's spearment gum is pretty right-on! It's not bad, really not bad at all. Like someone said, nice and clean. I would definitely encourage others to try it - pretty sure that some would very much like it.

SmokinRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2009
I might give it a try. I hated menthol cigarettes, but recently have come to love a "thin mint" juice so am revisiting how I feel about vaping on mint and/or menthol flavors. A cucumber mint sounds refreshing.

I will say, my first order with Nicotickets was a 50/50 experience. I like the Rootbeer Float, but I hated the Home Slice (PBJ).

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Sounds awesome to me. Too bad I missed out. Really kicking myself for missing out on queen of hearts though.

I've got QOH up for trade on the nicoticket forum, but it is 18mg.

OP, I was a menthol smoker and vapor until I tried Nicoticket....now can't put the stuff down and do not want menthol anymore....I did try the coolcumber mint and did not like it at all :(....but that was out of the mail and then I traded it.

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread