Please Cry With Me... Another Man Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I don't own a Saber Touch. However, I served 20 years, my two older sons are in the service, and oldest sons wife is in Afghanistan now. I cry (literally) whenever I read of a death of one of our service members. Thank you for caring Mr. Lawrence.

Please strongly consider the Wounded Warriors project. They do a lot for our returning service members that have been seriously wounded serving for our country. I would list some of them and give references, but TBH need to go to get my emotions together.

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
Oh, I'm so glad your brother is home! Tell him we are ALL so proud!

My brother says a big thank you and he loves my saber(s). He's very happy my wife and I quit smoking! He wishes his wife would try them as well to quit. (we'll work on her)
But he was truly appreciative of what you're doing and wanted me to express his Thanks!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
I had an email from one of my customers overseas... In the military.
He wrote me, an unclassified email saying he loves his Saber Touch...

I just got a classified email from his leader...
My customer was just killed in action. He was defending our country.

His leader told me that he bragged about his Saber, that it was going to save his life from smoking.

When will this killing stop. I'm in tears. I don't won't to hear anyone else getting killed for no reason.

Please guys, pray for him and his family... I don't want to get any more of these emails....

I love you all.

The Dark Hills
-E.A. Robinson

"Dark hills at evening in the west
Where sunset hovers like the sound
of golden horns that sang to rest old bones of warriors underground.

Far now from all their bannered ways where flash the legions of the sun
You fade
as if the last of days was fading
and all war was done."

Thank God Almighty for those who sacrifice, every day, for us, some paying the ulitmate price, so we can enjoy our priceless freedom.

mrpicolas

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Akron
As a husband of a disabled vet.. (MS) I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you have done with this to honor the soldiers. I don't even have a ST yet. I spoke of SirLawrence today for about 20 minutes asking questions and finding out what all goes into the making of these mods. Let me tell you wow what a great guy. I mean he's in the middle of what could be a devastating storm and taking the time to answer all of my questions. When I am able to I will be purchasing from him (currently off work for 6 weeks due to a collapsed vertebrae) so funds are a bit sparse. But I urge anyone on the fence or not sure what to spend their hard earned money on for their first mod. Please consider a Sabre Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread