Please Help, I feel like I'm in a Seinfeld episode! The car rental one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to begin? The Kathy's (2 friends) came down to the farm bearing strange new ciggy's. I liked the cool flavors. I forgot to ask them what they were called, I doubt they know anyway. So, all I could find here in the boonies was some mistic and finns at the local W***mart which were nothing like the ones my friends back in the city had. The e-cigs I bought were not bad and I was filled with a new hope that I might be able to quit or at least cut back from over 2 packs a day. I have tried hypnosis and other means thruout the past 44 years that I have been smoking. I quickly cut back to 6 or 7 stinky's a day. Then I thought I would try the wonderful flavors like my friends had and maybe that would help even more. So, I googled for liquids for electronic cigarettes and ended up here at the forum. So, I spent a couple of days reading all the posts and found out that they had e-cigs with batteries that could last all day and all kinds of unimaginable flavors. It was like a whole new world had opened up and I thought I could really QUIT the stinky's if I had an e-cig like the ones I read about in the forum. So, I googled several of the e-cigs I had read about here at ecf and chose one called a K-go with a 1300mah battery. I also ordered an extra battery, several clearomizers, some boge lr 2. something, a charger, and lots of e-liquid or e-juice. I was so excited.
Then the problems began. I ordered on 6-2-2013 and still have not received my order. I went thru a few days of feeling kinda hopeless and let down. The guy who I ordered from stated on facebook that he was in the middle of remodeling his store and 2 weeks after he took my order decided he would shut down his website until he could get caught up on his orders. So, now I can't even check on the status of my order to see how things are going. I am a little worried about the charges on my ccard as he doesn't even take time to post on facebook once a day to all of us out here waiting almost 3 weeks now. I am trusting that he is really busy trying to get out all the backed up orders. I wish he'd thought to not take the orders until he knew he could fill the orders in a timely manner. Remember the Seinfeld episode about how the car rental lady knew how to take the order but didn't know how to hold the order. HA! In the meantime, I have decided that it is important enough to order something else from someone else ASAP. The good thing is that I bought some e-juice from mount baker Vapor and OMG are they delicious. I drop them into my lil empty cartridges from my mistic e-cig. I found a link here at the forum to a video on youtube on how to do it. I go thru about 4 refills a day. I have so much more energy and feel so much better.
I really just needed to share with others that would and could understand how important all this is to me. But also, does anyone out there know a vendor that ships quick and fast? I'm thinking of going with an itaste v.3 this time or should I just get a cheap passthru? Or since I have the huge 1300mah k-go still coming, maybe I should get something smaller to take with me when I go out? Of course, I'd have to make sure that I have a car charger for it and an extra battery or else I'd go nuts if the battery ran out. I think the itaste does look smaller but I couldn't find a car charger or extra batteries for it. The itaste was 800mah.
Anyway, I'm starting to get excited again just writing this post and thinking of all the possibilities out there. Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited:

artt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
michigan
That's a shame your on hold because of the vendor. I've encountered no troubles using many different shops online(many of those used are on the vendor's list on this forum. Hopefully the delay will be "fixed" soon and you will have your new gear. As for ordering more gear remember to go slow and do your research. Finding what works best for myself took time and a lot of reading here. Also what works best for each individual can evolve over time with experience. Lastly welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your empathy artt. Yes, I ended up smoking more stinky's (I didn't realize how bad analogs stink) than I had been during this waiting. I didn't mention the vendor in case he's working hard to catch up but I do wish he had thought about this problem before we all got in this situation. Maybe he'll give me the discount code I forgot to apply to the order to help make up for it. Now, I just read about a Go-Go on the Older Folks and Vaping section that sounds like the K-go that I ordered with the 1300mah. I think the K-go was an slb but can't look at my order to see. I need something besides these lil things as I have to charge them every 2 hours which ends up being 6 times for 2 e-cigs. I wonder which vendors offer priority shipping in 3 days. Thanks again, I appreciate your responding.

Last edited:
Maybe I should just buy some more of these little mistics as I can get my hands on them easy. Well, they have helped me so much, it's just that recharging them constantly is driving me nuts! Ok, I just read a post about ego-c starter kits are good for newbies. It was several months old though and the links to the kit was not good anymore. Does anyone know where a good ego-c kit is? I'm just overwhelmed at this point.

Last edited:

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Welcome to the forum, maybe you should name the Vendor and see if anyone else has had problems or you could cancel your order. I am only familiar with the vendors in Canada, but I was on another thread and a Veteran recommended this kit to someone new in the forum:
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm. I use the ego twist 1000 mah batteries and they last all day and I'm a pretty steady vaper. The basic rule is the more the mah rating the longer the battery will last between charges, I believe it's something like 100 mah per hour of use. I hope you get your kit soon.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Okay don't wait to long to resolve your vendor problem because it will be a hassle to recoup on card. Is the vendor registered on this forum by chance as that us another way to contact them if they are. You should check the vendor section on the forum as there are many reasonable priced excellent service minded ones to choose from. Keep on vapping it sounds like you are winning the fight.

NanW

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
Hawaii
Hello Ozarklady, welcome to ECF and congrats on finding vaping!! Sorry that you are having such a rough start, though it does sound like you are hanging in there and trying to make it work:vapor:!!
This site has been amazing for me and I have been stinky free for just about a year now!

So wanted to chime in with a few thoughts. I believe I know which vendor you ordered from (starts with a D) and if so they are who I started with. They were always amazing for me and those that I sent to them, so I am hoping that this is just a glitch and all are happy campers in the end!!

Also the kit that SASmith mentioned looks like it might be a good one, to go with the order you are waiting on or just on its own, HOWEVER, I just looked at Myvaporstore's website home page and they are getting ready to move and say that there will be an interruption in there service. I fear that you might end up in the same predicament as now!!

So I took a look around at a few other places that I order from and found a similar kit in the same price range that you might want to take a look at. The nice thing about the spinner it that it is variable voltage so you can adjust the power that vaporizes the juice to your liking and everything should be interchangeable with the stuff you are waiting on! This site also has a 10% discount if you use the code- switch

Wishing the best of luck and happy vaping! If you have anymore questions just keep asking and someone will be more than helpful I'm sure!!

eGo Tank & eGo 510 Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits from AquaVaporCig

Last edited:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Hi Oraklady, I'm new to vaping myself but have done a ton of research and currently have a setup I'm satisfied with. I just bought a Spinner and love it. I got a very good price and great service here DesertVapes Electronic Cigarettes and Supply if you want to check them out. Hang in there, it's only been 22 days for me, but that's been 22 days WITHOUT a cig because of vaping. Once you get set up, you'll never look back! Good Luck :toast:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Holy cow, that's totally unfair! As someone said, DON'T wait too long,,,,,,if you don't receive your product, call your credit card company, dispute the charges, and order somewhere else.

Congratulations on your choice! Many of us don't even miss smoking,,,,,,,some of us have more struggles, but smoke many fewer cigarettes due to vaping,,,,,,,where ever you fall in that spectrum, you made the right choice!

You guys are just too cool for words. I'm so grateful for all the replies. I feel I need to answer all.
SASmith, thanks for the link as the kit looks great with all those choices but since NanW says MYvaporstore is moving, I think I'll skip them.

mrfixit, I checked and the vendor is registered on the site. Thanks for the encouragement.

NanW, Love ur avatar, what a sweetheart lying there on the beach. Yes, the vendor starts with a D and I do have a feeling that this is just one of those unfortunate things that happen to all of us in life. Ce La Vie! I'm glad to hear that you have had good experiences with them. I hadn't even seen aquavapor website in my quest, they have some good looking kits. Are they registered with ECF? I take it that you have actually ordered from them before. Last, but not least, my vendor was asked for an update on the situation on facebook and did reply and stated that he is hoping to get all the back orders shipped out by tomorrow. Thanks for responding.

Paleodian, Congratulations on 22 days! You deserve it. I'm going to check out that desertvapes and I do see that they offer priority shipping.

CommaHolly, " Holy cow, that's totally unfair!" I couldn't have said it better if I'd tried. What a great avatar! Thanks.

I'm gonna run over to all those links and check them all out right now. Thanks to everyone!

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
Congrats on your giving up the stinkies... I feel for ya in your struggles with this vendor. I'm stinky free for 5 months now and I haven't wavered. Always remember you ARE making the right decision. Sure, there will be bumps in the road, but the journey will pay off. I'm hopeful they will resolve the issue.

NanW

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
Hawaii
NanW, Love ur avatar, what a sweetheart lying there on the beach. Yes, the vendor starts with a D and I do have a feeling that this is just one of those unfortunate things that happen to all of us in life. Ce La Vie! I'm glad to hear that you have had good experiences with them. I hadn't even seen aquavapor website in my quest, they have some good looking kits. Are they registered with ECF? I take it that you have actually ordered from them before. Last, but not least, my vendor was asked for an update on the situation on facebook and did reply and stated that he is hoping to get all the back orders shipped out by tomorrow. Thanks for responding.

Hi Ozarklady, sorry I didn't come back and respond sooner. Hope your kit from "D" is on it's way!! As far as Aquavapor, I don't know if they are registered, looked and didn't find them. I have ordered from them and their service was prompt and accurate, but I did not order a kit just a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks for taking a minute to notice my avatar, that was Katie. One year and one week ago we said a final farewell to our furry and beloved best friend Katie. I miss her smile and hugs so much, there just aren't words. She was the most amazing best friend a girl could ask for.
Don't be sad though, we adopted Katie 10 years ago and although we wish we would have had another 10 years with her, 6 months ago we saved a young golden who has really saved us!!

Speaking of avatar's that is a beautiful pair you've got there!!

NanW, "we saved a young golden who has really saved us" That's what I alway's said about my first adopted Border Collie Tristan. I love him so. We went on to rescue 2 more border collies after him. We had a golden once a long time ago named Meracesh. So I know how special they can be. I named my daughter after her.
As far as D.C.V. goes, he stated on facebook that my order would go out Saturday but I just got the email today that it mailed out. I liked so many kits that I spent hours looking at them and never could make up my mind which to get. They have some really neat vaping gear out there.
Sorry, I took so long to get back here and see your reply, I am really bad about that kind of thing but I do think I want to make a commitment to help others on this forum after I get a little experience under my belt. I feel it would be a worthy cause to get behind. Take it Easy, Ozarklady

eGo Smoktech Winder Battery Variable Voltage | Smoketech Winder Variable Voltage Replacement Battery for eGo Electronic Cigarette
These 1100mah vv batteries are on sale for $19.95 at aquavaporcig.com and they have a coupon code for 10% off so I bought some. Compared to the ego vv batteries for $27 on sale everywhere else, they seem like a good deal. Hope I'm right. Does anyone know if I can use my kgo charger that should get here in the next couple of days on these smoktech vv batteries? Or do I need to get a special charger for vv batteries? Also, these can be used as a passthrough if I have the right charger but I'm kinda confused about what is the right charger to use for a passthrough. I'm too afraid to use it on my computers usb ports. Thanks for any replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
eGo Smoktech Winder Battery Variable Voltage | Smoketech Winder Variable Voltage Replacement Battery for eGo Electronic Cigarette
These 1100mah vv batteries are on sale for $19.95 at aquavaporcig.com and they have a coupon code for 10% off so I bought some. Compared to the ego vv batteries for $27 on sale everywhere else, they seem like a good deal. Hope I'm right. Does anyone know if I can use my kgo charger that should get here in the next couple of days on these smoktech vv batteries? Or do I need to get a special charger for vv batteries? Also, these can be used as a passthrough if I have the right charger but I'm kinda confused about what is the right charger to use for a passthrough. I'm too afraid to use it on my computers usb ports. Thanks for any replies.

Congrats. That's a great price :thumbs: Yes the Kgo charger will work with the Winder. No they can't be used as a Passthrough. The SLB Kgo VV can be used as a Pass through but not the Winder, Spinners or Twists.
Best of Luck and Enjoy.

That's right, it's the SLB Kgo VV that can be used as a passthrough. I forgot, it can be very confusing trying to remember all this information. Thanks for the encouragement. I couldn't find a good deal on the SLB kgo vv. That's what I thought I had ordered for my first kit from dcv but I had ordered the SLB Kgo kit but not vv version. Now that I have winders coming, I will have to learn what to vape at what ohm and all that good stuff. I found evods on sale at Mount Baker Vapor so I bought them and some heads? in 1.8, 2.2, and 2.5 because I didn't know which ohm I would need. Now, I can't wait to get my new winders, this is all so exciting. I wonder if there is a chart somewhere that shows you what ohm to vapor at what voltage. I will google it. Thanks Vapoor eyes er, ur avatar doesn't get any better. Maybe I will change my user name to Shadout Vapes like Shadout Mapes from the movie Dune and find a super avatar like yours. You know, I could just add some e-cigs to my avatar!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Here's a sale page- very highly recommended. Had 900 mah Winders for $17.00.
Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals
Here's a volts/ ohms chart with notes. With the Winder 1.8 and 2.4 ohms works but 2.8 ohms is a little to high.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png
Basically start at low voltage and turn up until you hit your "sweet spot". Diff juices will taste better at diff voltages. You'll enjoy the Winder I'm sure.
About the avatar...
Just for the record he's NOT dead but inebriated. Found his way into a patch of fermented pumpkins and...well you know how us guyz can get :facepalm: Dude found him passed out and protected him until he sobered up enuff to make it home to the Missus...this pic was for services rendered.

That's right, it's the SLB Kgo VV that can be used as a passthrough. I forgot, it can be very confusing trying to remember all this information. Thanks for the encouragement. I couldn't find a good deal on the SLB kgo vv. That's what I thought I had ordered for my first kit from dcv but I had ordered the SLB Kgo kit but not vv version. Now that I have winders coming, I will have to learn what to vape at what ohm and all that good stuff. I found evods on sale at Mount Baker Vapor so I bought them and some heads? in 1.8, 2.2, and 2.5 because I didn't know which ohm I would need. Now, I can't wait to get my new winders, this is all so exciting. I wonder if there is a chart somewhere that shows you what ohm to vapor at what voltage. I will google it. Thanks Vapoor eyes er, ur avatar doesn't get any better. Maybe I will change my user name to Shadout Vapes like Shadout Mapes from the movie Dune and find a super avatar like yours. You know, I could just add some e-cigs to my avatar!

Just for the record he's NOT dead but inebriated. Found his way into a patch of fermented pumpkins and...well you know how us guyz can get Dude found him passed out and protected him until he sobered up enuff to make it home to the Missus...this pic was for services rendered.
Excuse me, are you putting me on? I'm the type people like to do that to. No really, he got drunk? On pumpkins? Help, I can't stop laughing.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Excuse me, are you putting me on? I'm the type people like to do that to. No really, he got drunk? On pumpkins? Help, I can't stop laughing.

It's a very true story and wouldn't do that to you. I got lots of angry replies from people cuz they thought he was dead. Lottsa vids of drunk squirrels eating fermented pumpkin although my avatar buddy went way overboard...maybe he needs a 12 step prog?
Last year had a bird that ate some fermented berries and couldn't fly.

Young birds can get 'drunk' on fermented berries: Effects similar to those for people, only drunk birds have much further to fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread