The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please help, I'm in a battery jam and awaiting a reply on support ticket after sending batteries back.

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    I opened a ticket about a battery malfunction on July 18, issue is still unresolved. I'm now invested almost $70 with nothing to show for it and I'm getting alarmed by how long it's taking for resolution. I appreciate and thank Got Vapes for the innovative products and great selection, but this is important and getting to the point of being crucial. Some help at this point would be appreciated, I know you guys are always busy getting the new goodies out to us all and we love that, but you have a loyal customer feeling pretty unhappy today. Thanks so much.

2. mattt9998

mattt9998 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    I assume bad or danno would need a bit of info to pull your account up... like a ticket number maybe?

3. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

whats your invoice and whats the issue

4. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Here's the info from one of the tickets M85-W2P-X4R8 (Ticket number: 3240)
    Hopefully that will help. That ticket was closed before I was able to provide the update that I shipped the batteries back so I opened another one asking if there is any resolution as yet, that has not been replied to. WX8-LNU-4GQ4 (Ticket number: 3462)
    I very much appreciate any help, this is obviously a problem for me, and I have made efforts to deal with it through the ticket system. Thank you.

5. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hi--I checked the ticket. You were wanting an exchange out on a couple of Twists that you said both were bad. I looked around and couldn't find your package so I asked you if you had actually returned them. This was just 3-4 days ago or so. You said you weren't aware you had to return them so I gave you the return address and I _just_ did get them back yesterday. Its been a very busy week so sometimes I need a few days to process returns. I will be testing this as soon as I can to verify everything and if needed, send you out two new batteries...

6. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Thanks for your reply. Actually I offered to send them back and never got an answer. When I asked what the resolution might be I was asked if I had sent them back. I believe we had a communication break down, obviously you wanted me to send them back but never let me know. Once I knew you wanted me to ship them I got them out asap, took me a few days as I was in the midst of my busy time of the week.
    Truly Got Vapes seems very willing to work with me and motivated to provide good customer service, this was just a case of communications getting a little bit slowed and fuzzy. Again, thank you for your help and reply and for finding the time to try to solve this.

7. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.