PLEASE HELP!! LR ATTY vs CARTOMIZERS for ego??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil McRotch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Carson, CA
This is just my own personal experience, but using an LR Mega atty with my USB 650 battery lasts WAY longer [1.5 days with moderate vaping] than using it on either of my 2 900s [about 2-3 hours with moderate vaping]. I'm not sure if it's because I got the USB 650 from a different vendor, or because it's a USB charged battery, but LRs generally will shorten the lifespan of the battery.

It's a factor, but if it works for you, then great. With my 900s, I have an LR 306 Cisco on one and a standard eGo Mega atty on the other, and both retain over a day's worth of battery life. It's just the LR Mega atty that drains 'em.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Im using the bogue 2.0 lr cartos. From my experience + reading here I really don't think it makes much difference in batt life using LR stuff on the ego (unless you take unusually long drags, and overheat/burn out the switch). Seems more like this: battery life is determined by "charging cycles" not "how many days". Therefore since the LR stuff uses more power, we have to recharge more often; which means we wear out batts quicker. Its not that the battery has less life but rather that we use it more in a shorter period of time. Just my .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread