The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please help me Charlestonians

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Countryboy06bw, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey yall, i was wondering if anyone living in the charleston area can give me some advice. I'm currently helping my parents find a place for all of us to live down in that area, dad likes Berkley county best. I was wonderin if i could get some advice on some areas down there. anyone know some good areas, bad areas i should avoid, ect. i know this is kinda random, and i hate to leave blythewood, but mine and my parents time is coming to a close in bwood and it's time to move on. Thanks in advance yall.

Theo

2. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Alow me to give you the name of a great real estate agent. She can help you with most of these questions. My wife and I used her when we were house hunting here two years ago and she's fantastic.

Debra Weninger
    Prudential Southern Coast Real Estate
    Cell 843-830-4798
    EFax 843-277-6452

Tell her Chris and Marianne Nubel recomended you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.