Please help me find clear ce2 at 3.0 ohms for 510 connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I make an order about once every 4 months. I get the royal smoker or fluxomizer brand ce2 rated at 3.0 ohms for 5 volt vaping. I havent been on here in a while so i'm not keeping up with changing technology but it seems GotVapes no longer sells the fluzomizers nor can i find the royal smoker brands. Anyone know where to find them?

If i have to go to another technology for use with my 510, thats fine but i liked these products because i could get 5 in a box for between 10 and 12 dollars - they last me about a month each. I can't afford anything much more expensive than that.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for the regular size not the XL.

Last edited:

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I have not seen many at 3 ohms. You will find 2.8 ohms out there. If you have a VV you can use just about any ohms reading though many like to do high res high voltage as it will sometimes deliver more vapor. Also would a repairable be ok as with them when the atty/head dies you replace it and not the whole thing? Something like the Vivi Nova or a CE4?

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I haven't seen the Vivi Nova but the CE4's seem to have a collar on the bottom - dont know what thats for unless it's hiding a female 510 connector. I use a 5 volt direct to wall for plugin passthrough and a lavatube VV. I like 3.0 ohms and 5 volt vaping because nothing less gives me the full rich experience like smoking cigs.. it gives more flavor and tons more vapor than lower voltages. I don't like tanks or even XL size tubes or dual coils.. I like the single ceramic coils that I can clean - thats how i can make each one last a month.

This sucks.. even looked at Madvapes. There has to be some good solutions for 5 volt vaping with a standard (female) 510 connection. After almost 3 years i dont wanna go back to smoking.

I also have not looked into the atomizers you can rebuild - if you can suggest a good product, I'll look into it as long as they are 3.0 ohms and work with my 510.

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I personally love these CE3's
CE3 - 5 Pack 3.0-3.2ohm
And at 9.99 for a 5 pack I feel like it is a good deal

Thanks.. I may have to try these. They are the same as the standard XL size which i have used in the past. Only differance in this and what I normally use is these are taller.

I stopped using the taller tubes because there is too much juice for the speed of coil burn - in other words.. some juice residue burns on the coil and with a full tank this burn taste gets into the juice and colors it before the tank is empty. They also had problems wicking well compared to the shorter tubes - but now those problems were with the Ce2's . if you can tell me you dont have those problems with the ce3's i'll try them. ( heck i may have little choice)

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I personally love these CE3's
CE3 - 5 Pack 3.0-3.2ohm
And at 9.99 for a 5 pack I feel like it is a good deal
That is the one I had looked at.
Remember also that they make an Ego/510 adapter so you can use the ones that have that ring. Look up the Vivi Nova preferably the Vision they have 2 types a mini and a large one. I prefer the mini but I do use some of the large ones. These type of atty can be repaired or rebuilt. Check out Discount Vapers they are a Listed Supplier on this forum. They also have the CE3.
Also Got Vapes they have the Vivi Nova.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks.. I may have to try these. They are the same as the standard XL size which i have used in the past. Only differance in this and what I normally use is these are taller.

I stopped using the taller tubes because there is too much juice for the speed of coil burn - in other words.. some juice residue burns on the coil and with a full tank this burn taste gets into the juice and colors it before the tank is empty. They also had problems wicking well compared to the shorter tubes - but now those problems were with the Ce2's . if you can tell me you dont have those problems with the ce3's i'll try them. ( heck i may have little choice)

Since these are bottom coil there is little to no wicking problems. I've not had any problems with my juice burning therefore no distinct coloring of the juice. YMMV but they are my go to juice delivery device.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I never tried a bottom coil. I'll give them a spin i guess. if the next 4 months comes and i cant find them again, i'll have to do something different. I think it sucks they stop making and selling a good product ( CE2) just to do something slightly different.

I, too, get frustrated when I find something that I really like and it becomes impossible to find them again. I have been buying the CE3's from discount vapers close to a year now. He does sell out and it sometimes takes a while to restock. That is why I buy a bunch when he has them. Reminds me.....I better go ahead and pick up a few more boxes of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread