Please help me organize this mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
That was a mess? I thought you had a full time housekeeper, based on that picture.
I need a "vape Butler."

"Jeeves, please bring me my newest box mod and an atty suitable for sub ohm vaping."

"Jeeves, what e-juices would pair nicely with my coffee this morning?"

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
It's been easier on me since I moved past denial and just dedicated a section of my kitchen.

20171120_112257.jpg

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I need a "Vape Butler."

"Jeeves, please bring me my newest box mod and an atty suitable for sub ohm vaping."

"Jeeves, what e-juices would pair nicely with my coffee this morning?"

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
-KT-...As mentioned in the other Thread I like the Finger Nail Polish Organizer...And depending on how you do your mixing it's pretty damned handy to have your flavors lined up at arms length...I don't move till I'm done :D
DSC00654.JPG

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I use a parts tray from harbor freight for most small stuff, and a wall hanging wire basket for juice. For travel, all the tools, a little cotton, and wire fits in a small cigar box.
    62778_zzz_500.jpg

$9 for that, fits anywhere.

images

View attachment 701509
    Not my images, too dark in the house for photos tonight.
    Do you still not have power because of that hurricane?

90VG

ECF Veteran
    Jan 19, 2016
    5000' in Nevada
    Do you still not have power because of that hurricane?

I have power again. It wasn't a hurricane, it was just hurricane force downslope winds. It hit again a couple days ago but wasn't as bad.

It's just that I don't heat the whole house in winter (which it sure as heck feels like it is now). And if I'm not heating that room, lights are off. When it's 61F at my office desk, heaters on high and 15F outside, I don't feel like messing around going to the vape room (tiny office) unless I need to make juice.

Yes, I can heat the house, but this is the transition time between warm and cold. Once it's cold I have to haul wood upstairs all winter long and I just normally heat bedroom and the tiny office. Right now I'm still in the "big room" which is a massive 21'x27'. It's borderline as to whether or not I can heat this with little heaters right now, in a week, no way possible, wood stove only.

So that's why I didn't take pictures, it was probably close to freezing in there, and that part of the house is closed off and dark.

It's a large 2 story house, about 3000 sq ft. The bottom floor is all tools and a wood shop. The top floor is 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and the "big" room. It gets very cold here, so I chose to live on the 2nd floor as heat rises.

I'm going to convert the 2 bedrooms to one + office soon. Then it will be heated all the time. But for now, it's a biannual migration from one part of the house to another. I'm not paying 500USD a month in propane to live in this house solo, I'd rather move my office around. Hence it's time to migrate, and I'm gonna be looking at that room for 6 months, and I didn't want to go in there.

Also, when you move 2x a year, it cleans up the computer cable messes, never gets messier than 6 months of twists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread