Not open for further replies.

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
At the rate you're growing you may need two. Lol

Yes!

9499b419-6f1c-49e9-9bd3-7b987436e1c0_1.620083c44c475ce0db276846c0e24a62.jpeg

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
I have some vanilla brandy I'm looking forward to playing with. Thinking pineapple brown sugar brandy cheesecake.

Yummy!

Yes - I was surprised how sweet brandy flavorant is. That mix sounds yummy!

Just stay away from whiskey. I think small amounts will add a smokey flavor to things - but I haven't tried small amounts yet. Even 2 percent is overkill - at least to me, LOL.

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
I liked the nail polish organizers for flavors.
Fabulous idea!

I found a couple things.

The names are awesome.

Great way to add spice to pretty much any thread conversation.

"-KT-, what do you think of your Lush atty?"

"Well, let me look in my Black Bling Box and take a look at it again!"

I think I am seriously going to get the Black Bling Box!
1bfc3de3096a743c44fc35e3dc7d49cc.jpg
2028b89d21143b2cd322cd2454bdefe0.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
The Bing Box is a must have. They are just branding it wrong. Lol Sewing boxes are worth a look.
I just did a search on "makeup train" - I guess there are these rolling dolly things that have beaucoup drawers and compartments. I totally never would have guessed.

They are kind of like smaller versions of the old "steamer trunks."

ETA - perfect for storage of e-juice as well (dark inside) - the clear plastic drawer things some people use - aren't dark inside.

Pretty cool.
4a2489a35bb7957945b4040e20caed08.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@-KT- Since you have minimal space...if you have about 6-7" clearance under your bed...I'd definitely recommend 1 of the large Under the Bed Storage Boxes by Sterilite. They come in a couple rectangular sizes, have a white plastic removable lid to keep dust, etc. out, and would be in a pretty dark place under your bed. Just measure how tall your space is under your bed, before you go buy one of them, since they do come in different depths.

It easily slides out when you need stuff in it, then slides back under the bed when you're finished...out of sight. They're pretty inexpensive at WalMart. You can also get various sized, plastic organizing bins, boxes, etc. that would fit in it to separate your "stuff"... at Dollar Tree dirt cheap. Some of the smaller ones are 2-3 for $1, while larger sizes are $1 each.

I use one of the larger Under the Bed ones for storing rolls of Christmas wrapping paper, bags of bows, rolls of ribbon, etc. Works great for that, so no doubt it would also...for vape stuff or anything else not needed to be "out in the open" all the time. :thumbs:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
@-KT- Since you have minimal space...if you have about 6-7" clearance under your bed...I'd definitely recommend 1 of the large Under the Bed Storage Boxes by Sterilite. They come in a couple rectangular sizes, have a white plastic removable lid to keep dust, etc. out, and would be in a pretty dark place under your bed. Just measure how tall your space is under your bed, before you go buy one of them, since they do come in different depths.

It easily slides out when you need stuff in it, then slides back under the bed when you're finished...out of sight. They're pretty inexpensive at WalMart. You can also get various sized, plastic organizing bins, boxes, etc. that would fit in it to separate your "stuff"... at Dollar Tree dirt cheap. Some of the smaller ones are 2-3 for $1, while larger sizes are $1 each.

I use one of the larger Under the Bed ones for storing rolls of Christmas wrapping paper, bags of bows, rolls of ribbon, etc. Works great for that, so no doubt it would also...for vape stuff or anything else not needed to be "out in the open" all the time. :thumbs:
Those containers work great!

Sent from the future

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
I use a parts tray from harbor freight for most small stuff, and a wall hanging wire basket for juice. For travel, all the tools, a little cotton, and wire fits in a small cigar box.
62778_zzz_500.jpg

$9 for that, fits anywhere.

images

upload_2017-11-20_1-23-42.jpeg

Not my images, too dark in the house for photos tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread