Please help me pick out what I need for my first Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyknow

Aug 29, 2013
OKC
I have been vaping and smoking for about 1 month now. My girlfriend and I bought 2 starter kits from a local B&M, egos and iClear 16's. We both had bad experiences with everything from leaking, getting juice in our mouth to even a fried burnt smelling battery. We both were ready to just move on and continue smoking.

She being the strong willed person she is, :) decided to buy some hopefully better and more expensive pvs and we both decided we would give these a 100% chance and not buy ciggs. Well one SVD kit for me and one vv twist and tumbler tank for her and a week later we have both QUIT smoking (thank you RY4 for being delicious also!)

I do really like my iTaste but its BIG. I love it in its smallest form factor but I have to carry extra batteries and a charger to work as well as an extra iClear 30 because I run out of juice. It is working but I really think the Reo Grand is a better solution for me. I really like the idea that it should last me the whole day one one bottle and one battery.

However as I am really new and although I have lurked a TON. Im still a bit confused about what to go with the Reo. Im looking for the shortest but very functional top to add to the Reo.

Thanks so much in advance from a one time pack and a half a day smoker!

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Just take an extra tank with you. I have a tank that holds 4ml of juice. Carry some backup juice just in case. lol. Have 2 back up 18500 batteries for my Provari, though a fully charged battery will last me a day at work, and I get a 20 minute break for every hour or hour and twenty minutes I'm on the floor. Vape the whole 20 minutes, every break. Carry my gear in my ego case that came the 1300mha ego set that I used. Holds 2 batteries, spare juice bottles, and an extra tank if needed.

I'd rethink your accessories before jumping on the reo wagon. The svd is a fine mod. Don't know why you'd have to take a charger with you when you have spare batteries.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Ask your question in REOville here Reos Mods and you'll be sure to get TONS of responses. (When you get your post count past 5 :) )

Anyway, a Grand is a GREAT way to go!
With it, a couple of AW IMR 18650 1600mah batteries and a charger (the link to the proper batteries to buy is on the REO site).
And of course, the REOmizer 2 (RM2). A great bottom-feed atty that was modded by Rob (the maker of REOs) for perfect use with REOs.

The Grand + RM2 with a micro coil and cotton wick is the best vape I have ever had.
If you're still new to vaping and haven't gotten into rebuildables yet, you can use a cartomizer on the Grand with no need for priming.

REOville not only has a helpful community that responds super fast, but ton's of links and helpful "Get Started" threads. Not to mention a lot of great videos made by Russ (super_X_drifter) on everything REO/RM2.

ETA: These two links will pretty much provide you with everything you need to know. :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/446819-reos-mods-helpful-links-get-you-started.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread