please help me ,question for the expert in this forum!DC Tank 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
i have a question to the experts in this forums ,i hope you can help me ;

i have order from polania the dct 510 tank dual coil atomizer,and put on my wetbox 510 3,7volt and on my 3,7volt bulli extreme,

but i have a problem when i smoke the mundpiece drip-tipp are very hot when i smoke and burn my lipps,

what is the problem that my drip tipp so much hot?

Is it better when a smoke with 5volt or more ,better for dual coil is more volt or what is the problem ?

what for a tube or box or akku is good for dct tank dual coil?I write for polania webiste from dct but dont become a answer !

and my secound question is ;

where can i buy organic naturel flavor or juice in europe ?

thank you

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
For cooler drip tips any of these will work: plastic, acrylic, delrin, ceramic, glass. Basically anything but metal will stay cooler on your lips when your cartomizer gets hot ;-)

What voltage and ohms are best will be a matter of personal preference. dual coils can definitely handle higher voltages well, just be sure to keep them wet

As for single coils you can use, as long as the carto is long enough to fit the tank you can use it

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
For cooler drip tips any of these will work: plastic, acrylic, delrin, ceramic, glass. Basically anything but metal will stay cooler on your lips when your cartomizer gets hot ;-)

What voltage and ohms are best will be a matter of personal preference. dual coils can definitely handle higher voltages well, just be sure to keep them wet

As for single coils you can use, as long as the carto is long enough to fit the tank you can use it

Stay away from ceramic. They get hotter than the metal drip tips. I have 2 of them and hate them both. You want to go with something like delrin or acrylic. Glass will get hot also. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread