• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Please Help, Sign this petition against Health Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
A new fight has begun.

To all my non french speaking friends, this is a petition against Health Canada and their stance on Electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporisers. PLease help this cause, help me by signing this. I really appreciate your help. Even If your not from Canada, please sign, International help is appreciated! Thank you all and good health!

http://www.petitionenlignecanada.com/petition/le-statut-de-la-cigarette-electronique-au-canada/128

F
ight the good fight my friends!

Paul Beauregard
Mirabel, Qc, Canada

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
It's been a month or more since I "changed" to a electronic cigarettes / personal vaporiser. I use it as "an Alternative" to cigarettes/tobacco. My health is much better since the switch! I can breathe better, sleep better, feel more energy. No cigarette butts to pollute the earth, no empty packs laying around. No lingering smell in the air or on my clothes or on me. I like Nicotine as much as I like Caffeine. I can smell better, taste better and feel way better about myself. All my non-smoking friends and even strangers appreciate it. No second hand smoke, no annoying smell. All there is with Electronic Cigarettes is positive things! Health Canada, you are so WRONG in banning these.

At this moment, you are forcing cigarettes on us, or other tobacco products, and we don't want them. We want our Alternative. Our choice. Not Your Alternative. This is why we are fighting you Health Canada, for OUR FREEDOM to choose. The choice to use an Alternative form of delivery of Nicotine into our bodies. One that works for us. One that we like. Not one that you choose for us or that Big Pharma companies create.

FREEDOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread