The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PLEASE HELP US HELP JAPAN! 20% off juice, 10% to Japan, and we'll match it!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks ab! I hate donating to organizations that have major overhead. So Worldvision's is less? That's awesome. Thanks for the link. :)

:offtopic: So, you need to let me know about your Darwin. Greg and I are interested. :)

2. Edwv30
    This message by Edwv30 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 17, 2011, Reason: Ridiculous post; you shouldn’t be bashing FSUSA for trying to help the relief efforts in Japan..
    Mar 17, 2011
  3. SecondChance

SecondChance Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Moody, Texas
    Dude Really! First what is up with the bashing FSUSA They don't have to give anything. Secondly last I checked the CEO for Redcross was pulling down 450,000.00 plus per year so where is this 100% going? Not to the cause for sure. I understand some overhead expense but Execs making those salaries at a Non profit it absurd. So make you donation where you will, and I will make mine.

4. chimney55

chimney55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    I've heard nothing but good about World Visions and have several friends who have sponsored children.

5. chimney55

chimney55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    Sorry, folks, this was a double post.

6. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Just an FYI, there have been zero deaths associated with the nuclear plants. My husband is a nuclear engineer at a plant in oh. For as scary as the situation sounds to those without knowledge of nuclear power plants, no other type of plant withstood the 8.9 earthquake. This is actually a testament to the safeguards that have been placed. And, those plants built back then are not armed with the latest technology that further safeguards what we are seeing now.

And, I would like to congratulate fsusa for this effort! Way to go!

And, ps, for the poster who asked about the Darwin...awesome!! Can't say enough.

*Droid

7. Stifle

Stifle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Bad FSUSA, donating a portion of your revenue to charity...shameful! Wait...WHAT!?!

Flame elsewhere please!

Great Sale and a really great idea behind it. Thank you for helping, the more people that follow these values in the world, the better of a place it will be!

8. ab357

ab357 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2010
    Chgo., IL.

The Darwin takes vaping to a new level. You'd both would instantly be in love with it.

9. wigglr

wigglr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Thank you for bringing and providing an altruistic opportunity to our community

10. PastaMonster

PastaMonster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Arizona
    I didn't really need the juice, but I felt compelled to help out the cause!

11. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Wish we had the money to place an order. Every little cent counts in a situation like this. :)

12. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

not sure why anyone would give us grief over wanting to help. This was never about us making money. We will do sales and make money irregardless of running a special to help donate some of the proceeds to a good cause.
    Thanks to all who are helping. Pamela and I are not rich, by any means. Donating 500 of our own profits to this cause is not easy for us either.

13. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Hey folks. Can we play nice? Please?

If you don't want to participate in this fashion, then don't. Consider other donation options if you like. I frankly don't care how you help. Just please do if you are able.

We are just trying to do something good. And I have been really moved by people's generosity already. It's making me all misty-eyed and I'm that little bit more excited to come in every day. Thank you to everyone who is participating. Really.

14. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    i think you are doing a wonderful, giving thing....i will be placing an order....[​IMG]

15. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    agree....if you want to help..great, if you don't want to do it here, great too...help anywhere/way you want...but we shouldn't slam anyone for helping anyway they can..:)..jmo..

16. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    I have to agree. Kat and I are trying to figure out if we can place a small order tomorrow when she gets paid. Sorry all for going missing, but there has been a lot of things going on.

17. flashback

flashback Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    san diego
    Order placed. Thank you! Great idea

18. wfarrar33

wfarrar33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Arkansas
    Great idea! You guys continue to go above and beyond.

19. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has donated. Our folder is filling up fast, and there's still 2 days to go. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

20. KongsRevenge

KongsRevenge Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    Alabama
    I don't even really need juice (I was strong during the 25% off sale!) but I'm in for this! Great idea guys!

21. maverick1957

maverick1957 Full Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    You guys are great! Count me in, I'll go place an order right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.