PLEASE HELP US HELP JAPAN! 20% off juice, 10% to Japan, and we'll match it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I really, I mean REALLY didn't need more juice...but your kind gesture towards Japan was so thoughtful that I wanted to support the effort. Every little bit helps, and the smallest good deed can snowball into a big wonderful. (Plus your juices & cust service are so great that I just like to order from you!) Take Care

I am certain we will be matching the 500 you all are going to produce from this sale. Will let everyone know when the funds are dispursed. Did we come up with a true concensus on which charity to donate to? We all know charities don't get a huge amount of the money to where it is earmarked for but every little bit helps

Pmack

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Connecticut
So you're a first-time customer? Welcome to our forum! What flavors did you order?

Yup, and thanks. Lets see here, I got Bubble Gum, Cola, Pina Colada, and Wild Cherry Pepsii. I know, I know I got a sweet tooth lol, but I will definetly be trying out the tobacco flavors in the near future, that 555 and RY4 are calling me. :p

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Yup, and thanks. Lets see here, I got Bubble Gum, Cola, Pina Colada, and Wild Cherry Pepsii. I know, I know I got a sweet tooth lol, but I will definetly be trying out the tobacco flavors in the near future, that 555 and RY4 are calling me. :p

Pina Colada is really good, especially when it's hot outside. I've not tried the others except RY4, but my husband loves Wild Cherry Pepsi! Definitely try the RY4 or RY5; both are very good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread