The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PLEASE HELP US HELP JAPAN! 20% off juice, 10% to Japan, and we'll match it!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SecondChance

SecondChance Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Moody, Texas
    O.K. got my order in! MN is going to kill me after bombarding her with hardware questions... I decided to for-go hardware and order more juice..so more dollars go to help, as small as my dollars are I wanted to help as much as I could.. Thanks guys for all your efforts! :)

2. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    got my order in, thanks guys..:)

3. ChipHead

ChipHead Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2011
    NH
    I didn't read this whole thread but a BIG thumbs up for FSUSA!Their service is spectacular, their juice is great and now this?
    Well done!

4. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Here's an update of our folder. We had to tack it up because the weight of it was pulling the tape off. We may need another folder before the night is done. The front cover is filling up fast with your kind words and heartfelt comments.

Thank you guys so much.

One more big push for Saturday, guys! I know we can make it.

5. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Cassie - That's excellent! I'll be placing another order later tonight or tomorrow for my son. :)

6. technovapir

technovapir Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2010
    Seattle, WA, USA
    I really, I mean REALLY didn't need more juice...but your kind gesture towards Japan was so thoughtful that I wanted to support the effort. Every little bit helps, and the smallest good deed can snowball into a big wonderful. (Plus your juices & cust service are so great that I just like to order from you!) Take Care

7. Pmack

Pmack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2011
    Connecticut
    Order placed. Great idea indeed guys, can't wait to try out the juice as well.

8. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    So you're a first-time customer? Welcome to our forum! What flavors did you order?

9. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

helping the less fortunate is a good thing. Pamela and I are fully behind it :)

10. CherylannM

CherylannM Full Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Algonquin, IL
    Just placed my order ... thanks so much for an opportunity to help Japan in their time of desperate need.

11. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I am certain we will be matching the 500 you all are going to produce from this sale. Will let everyone know when the funds are dispursed. Did we come up with a true concensus on which charity to donate to? We all know charities don't get a huge amount of the money to where it is earmarked for but every little bit helps

12. technovapir

technovapir Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2010
    Seattle, WA, USA
    I always like the Red Cross because they're There for every crisis, big & small, in every city, state and country. However, I trust that whatever charity you choose, it will be right choice. That's My .02cents!
    Have a great weekend!

13. Pmack

Pmack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2011
    Connecticut
    Yup, and thanks. Lets see here, I got Bubble Gum, Cola, Pina Colada, and Wild Cherry Pepsii. I know, I know I got a sweet tooth lol, but I will definetly be trying out the tobacco flavors in the near future, that 555 and RY4 are calling me. :p

14. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    Order placed I got some more Pure Cig. I can never have enough. What a great way to help Japan. My prayers are with the entire country

15. renatortb

renatortb Full Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Brasil
  16. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Pina Colada is really good, especially when it's hot outside. I've not tried the others except RY4, but my husband loves Wild Cherry Pepsi! Definitely try the RY4 or RY5; both are very good. :)

17. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Second order placed for my son. :)

18. div

div Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2010
    So California
    I got my order today, fsusa you all are #1 for me. May put in another, we'll see how it goes...but I am running low on cartos....and I need a bit larger storage bin, lol.

19. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Placed a second order for my neighbor. Grapefruit is really good. Also ordered white peach and pistachio wonder. Thank you again FSUSA. You guys and gals rock!

20. SecondChance

SecondChance Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Moody, Texas
    IMHO. I like the SA, they seem to be more about helping with less overhead, but I am not here to bash any charity... You guys pick it! We (I) am behind you.. help is help thats our goal right!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.