The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PLEASE HELP US HELP JAPAN! 20% off juice, 10% to Japan, and we'll match it!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Moved On

Jan 30, 2011
    I've narrowed down the source of my confusion to: Pretty girls, Getting older, or Those 25 years I spent in the 70s... :p ... (Still not sure which)
    Congrats and thanks to FSUSA & Mistress Nomad for exceeding their goal by 20%!!!

2. chimney55

chimney55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    Thanks, David and Pam for the sale and giving us this chance to participate. Thanks to MN for picking an excellent charity to give through! I know that 98% is pretty awesome!

3. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
  4. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Cassie - $1,200?!?!? This is excellent news! Direct Relief International sounds like a very good organization. Thank you for conducting research! :)

5. div

div Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2010
    So California
    That is so FANASTIC! 1200.00 is a great total and the charity choice is a good one. I'm proud of everyone that was able to help...and wish I could have done more this time out.
    you all are the best of the best in my book!
    hugs

6. maxy007

maxy007 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Australia
    Excellent news :toast:

Lets hope we never, ever have to have another one of these sales!!

7. ZoSo15

ZoSo15 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Arizona
    Great news. Thank you guys for doing this and especially for matching the donation with your own profits. Not enough people like you left in this world.

And I just love the cute little jug my 120ml of juice came in. lol

8. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

we just felt we had to do something.. Even our children were asking what could be done to help so we ran this special. will be contacting them and transferring the funds to them asap. Will let you all know what they have to say, should be a decent shot in the arm for them :)

9. Misha707

Misha707 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2010
    Leawood, KS
    I really wish I could have ordered for this cause. Didn't have the funds available, but very glad to see it went really well!

10. sammeedog

sammeedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    NJ
    Fell on a wrong payweek for me too. But my hubby is having a donation taken from his yearly bonus. This way we won't miss it, and it will end up being bigger than trying to yank from the weekly.

11. beachpuff

beachpuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
    Thanks for doing this - it prompted me to make my first order :) Love the autographed invoice too!

12. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mahalo for the order :)

MistressNomad is contacting the charity we are donating to. we will get it done tuesday and post the results of the donation. Thanks to all who helped out with this one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.