Please Help - Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ml Tank - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tried to call customer service but I do not think they are in. I ordered the Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ml tank and the prebuilt one (like it comes new) has a very short wick... I first saw one when my mom ordered one from a different vendor and hers had a very long wick. Also the replacement heads I ordered from Altsmoke at the same time have a very long wick.

Anyway I filled to the fill line but this very short wick does not even get wet - I am so confused... I am not sure how to use it with this short wick? I am vaping it as is... but I barely taste any juice flavor. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Also do you keep that plastic grommet on the head? :blush:

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
I tried to call customer service but I do not think they are in. I ordered the Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ml Tank and the prebuilt one (like it comes new) has a very short wick... I first saw one when my mom ordered one from a different vendor and hers had a very long wick. Also the replacement heads I ordered from Altsmoke at the same time have a very long wick.

Anyway I filled to the fill line but this very short wick does not even get wet - I am so confused... I am not sure how to use it with this short wick? I am vaping it as is... but I barely taste any juice flavor. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Also do you keep that plastic grommet on the head? :blush:

Just saw this. Cut longer piece of sterile cotton to fit & lay it on top of the other wicks. Yes, leave the cone on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread