Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have a dear friend who is a couselor and she works all day in her office plus has things to keep her busy at home so she has been after me to get an electric-cigarette for her. She really liked my 5volt mod but I don't think she should start with a homemade mod as if it had trouble she couldn't fix it or get it going. First I said a 510 but she don't have time for all that filling and changing batteries so as I use a kr808d-1 carto on my 510 5volt passthrough most of the time I thought a V4L or a kr808d-1 but how is the batterylife on that? Give me or I should say her some help please. What do you think? Oh and I showed her ECF but she just hasn't had the time.

PollyFae

Apr 14, 2009
Ohio
I am new but have had my joye 510 for a few days. I got one of the longer batteries and it lasts me all day until 7:34PM (like clockwork), then I just put on a regular battery for the evening.

As far as filling? I add a couple drops a few times a day to my cartridge and that's it. The juice lasts a LONG time for me.

I don't think the unscrewing a battery once a day is excessive so maybe the 510 would be good for her.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Why not suggest a "reputable" and inexpensive long batt life mod and get an adaptor to run a cartomizer.

Would be her best bet, and as she progresses or finds she may like to attempt DIY juicing with a 3 piece she can always remove the adaptor.

-Greg

That's a really good idea, as it seems to solve all problems and make the vape experience simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread