Please Manufacture A Lightweight Low Profile Squonker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I hope that some MFG pay attention to this forum.

I like the low profile of the Ijoy Capo and the eleaf Pico Squeeze 2.

These are single battery mods that have the 21700 Battery on the right side and on the left is the bottle and the Atty. The battery extends beyond the box, so the box is able to be around 1/2 an inch shorter and the atty is extends lower than comparable offerings.

Fits really well into my Scottevest Top Pocket. Problem is that both of these are pretty heavy, I think made with Zinc Alloy and probably over a pound. I don't like carrying around so much weight in my pocket.

Then on the other side you have the Vandy Pulse x which is only 4.3 Oz or 1/4 LB. Problem is that they are high profile or around 1/2 inch higher. Atty goes on top of unit which is battery height.

What I want is the form factor, functionality and low profile of the Capo and Squeeze 2 with the weight of the Pulse.

I'd buy it in a second.

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just to clear something in my head, but the Squeeze 2 21700 version does not have a recessed top for the atty. It sits right next to the top battery cap. It's not really low profile.

7DA820AD-896E-44A4-B3B6-F1F7CF6297A3.jpeg

As @Mordacai said things can be 3D printed out of lightweight nylon or other plastic with any configuration you like. There's a 67 Mod mech squonk with a recess for the atty, very light and sleek, but not cheap. One of the problems with recessed 510s is the size limit rigidly imposed. But lighter materials can certainly be and are used today.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just to clear something in my head, but the Squeeze 2 21700 version does not have a recessed top for the atty. It sits right next to the top battery cap. It's not really low profile.

View attachment 796511

As @Mordacai said things can be 3D printed out of lightweight nylon or other plastic with any configuration you like. There's a 67 Mod mech squonk with a recess for the atty, very light and sleek, but not cheap. One of the problems with recessed 510s is the size limit rigidly imposed. But lighter materials can certainly be and are used today.
Pardon me for not being clear.

Do you see how the battery extends 1/2 inch above the body. If it did not have this design then the whole platform of the mod would have to be the length of the battery or 1/2 an inch higher. Elevating the Atty by 1/2 an inch.

That 1/2 inch makes a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heartsdelight

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I was going to say, i'm sure there are plenty of mech squonks out there that would fit your need....
as for regulated squonks..um.....not sure because everything is going to be as tall as the battery and then a bit wider for the chipset
whereas a mech is just housing the bottle and battery but again going to be as tall as the battery...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Breazy has the Pico Squeeze 2 kit for $29 and coupon code vapingcheap10 knocks off 10%. Only the dazzling and purple colors available but at that price I didn’t care I had to get another one. It’s the full kit and from recent reviews from buyers they stated that it included the avatar 4000mah 21700 battery as well so the price is even sweeter. I got that battery with a pico istick s I won and it’s a decent cell. So if you like that mod you’d be hard pressed to find a better price.

• Informative
Reactions: Eskie

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Breazy has the Pico Squeeze 2 kit for $29 and coupon code vapingcheap10 knocks off 10%. Only the dazzling and purple colors available but at that price I didn’t care I had to get another one. It’s the full kit and from recent reviews from buyers they stated that it included the avatar 4000mah 21700 battery as well so the price is even sweeter. I got that battery with a pico istick s I won and it’s a decent cell. So if you like that mod you’d be hard pressed to find a better price.
Already got one from Breezy in Rainbow.
Then bought a Red Carbon wrap from the UK for around $12.00 delivered. Red Carbon Still a great deal.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The Eleaf is unique in allowing the battery to extend past the body of the device but covering it with a cap. I personally do not know of any other squonking device that follows this design…perhaps there is a reason why (speculating!!)
The Ijoy Capo also has this design. I have had one for a week and it's working great. But lots of reviews on the forums say that it leaks. So time will tell. Bought the Eleaf Squeeze 2 as a backup.

Reactions: Eskie

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
What battery does the second one over take. The smallest that's light blue.
from left to right.
Vandy Vape 20700. (my last vandy vape product).
HotCig RSQ. friendly size and waterproof but only 18650 batt. (smaller among other regulater squonk)
Druga Squonk. Mech squonk (cheap) n smallest.
Pico 2. Squonk i love the most, size, bottle, refill and performance (no fancy staff but just work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread