The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please post your suggestions here

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by Randall Fox, Dec 30, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Randall Fox

Randall Fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    First, I'd like to thank all of our wonderful customers for their help in designing the new website. Based on the positive feedback we've been getting, it looks like we did a pretty good job making it easy to navigate and use.

That being said, we're always looking to make improvements. Any ideas are always welcome. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

We also need to know which products people are looking for that we don't yet carry. We're steadily expanding our inventory and our decisions are based on customer requests. Let us know what you want!

2. imawitch

imawitch Super Member ECF Veteran

Im eagerly waiting for my 1st shipment from you, i ordered the pen style ecigs, lol

now, as to what id like to see?

MMMMM, some ejuice that taste like key lime pie?

oh, if u could manage that i would be a most pleased witch lol

you would be saving me calories that always go to my waistline..as im always nibbling on key lime pie8-o

every time i get a craving for key lime, i could vape ur key lime juice lol

eta, i really think you have a nice site..

3. imawitch

Got my pen style ecigs, from randall, from mypvshop.com, whohhhhhhhoooooo the shipping was fast!!!!!!!!!!

im following directions on charging etc and i suppose after a few hours ill be able to get my vape on with my rn4072..once i vape it ill let ya'll know what i think..

im so excited, :D

eta, since i got blank carts ill be vaping my black cherry!!!!!!!

4. Moonbuddy

Moonbuddy Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Atchison, Kansas USA
    Hey Randall,
    Thanks for the higher discount, appreciated mightily. Not completing my order yet, 'cause i want to check out life time of cigar atomizers. Prices are great. Thanks.
    Marian

5. BobbiBilbo

BobbiBilbo Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2009
    Stuart, FL
    imawitch ... Let us know what you think of the Penstyle. It is definitely my favorite e-cig model. Well, that and the e-Cigar. So much vapor & flavor !!

Oh, and key lime pie ... hmmmmm. That would certainly be a tasty vape !!

6. Acroma

Acroma Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2009
    With the Vapor
    m401 atomizers, in stock and out of customs :p

7. redeye

redeye Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Ohio
    I've placed two orders here and have been quite pleased with the price, the fast shipping and the products. The only exception is the 555 liquid, I just didn't care much for that flavor at all. Of course, this is definitely not Randall's fault. I've heard that cutting it with Glycerin will help to make it more tolerable and I did get the 36 mg liquid so I'll try that and see how it works.

The one thing that I would most like to see are small empty bottles. I've found a couple of sources, but it would be much more convenient to just add them to my order for juice or 510 parts from myPVshop. I have several bottles of Lorann's flavorings and nothing to mix them up in... As soon as the 36 mg MyBoro comes in I plan to place another order. Any idea on when you expect that?

Thank you for running what is, IMO, the best PV shop in the US.

8. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    We have quite a few empty bottles that we bought in bulk to experiment with repackaging liquids (to keep the original MyBoro flavor going and to look at different sizes for the Liberty Liquids). We plan on adding a 'liquid accessories' page to offer the empty bottles and also menthol crystals. Any ideas on other things we can put on that page?

We have it on order, and we ordered a huge batch of the 36mg because its been selling extremely fast lately. It hasn't shipped yet, and it looks like it will be here about the 2nd week of January.

Thanks, Redeye! We put a lot of time and effort into providing the best service we can. It's really nice to hear when it's appreciated!

9. tbl35

tbl35 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    NPR - FL
    I 2nd this! :D Going to order a few things anyway but wish I could get some 401 atomizers at the same time.

10. jimpma

jimpma Full Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Randall, I agree that you did a great job on the redesign of the site. I kind of wonder why you changed the name from 'Liberty?' As everyone knows who has ever ordered from you, you have the best customer service out there! That includes the response time to questions. fast shipment, and great prices!

I try to place all my orders with you, and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!

11. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    I wish you could, too! Our last 401 order is still stuck in customs, but we do have another order which should be here about the 2nd week of January. I hate being so low/out of of 401 products, but it just can't be helped at this time.

12. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    We changed the name because there were too many Liberty-this and Liberty-that companies out there. We wanted to avoid confusion. We were constantly getting calls about the others, and judging by the tone of the calls we wanted to distance ourself as much as possible from the others.

13. tbl35

tbl35 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    NPR - FL
    Awesome, I'll keep an eye out.

14. redeye

redeye Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Ohio

I can't think of a lot that you could put on that page. You already have the cartridge stuffing material, you could move that over there. I guess you could put syringes, PG, VG and maybe some flavorings on that page. One thing that would be great if you could find it is the blue foam that eclypse talks about in his mod thread. IMO, this stuff is the real deal for cartridge stuffing. What he uses is Marineland Rite-Size U filters and cuts them down to size. I bought a pack at PetSmart for like 7 or 8 bucks, but honestly I'm sure over half of this will dry rot before I get the chance to use it. It may not be feasible for you, but it would be nice to just be able to buy this in small squares and add it to an order for other items that you currently carry.

I appreciate your prompt responses and although I understand you are doing this to make money, many vendors don't ask for or allow input from customers like this. If this ecig market survives I have no doubt that your business will flourish because of the way you are running it. Thanks!

15. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    We have some of the foam on order to test out, and if it works out we'll be selling it either in addition to, or instead of, the cartridge stuffing material we have now.

We have some large gauge syringes already (18-24g), along with PG and VG, but I'm not sure if we'll be carrying flavorings. We've done lots of DIY testing and our experience shows that mix-your-own liquids tend to clog atomizers rather quickly. It's hard to get that perfect mix where the flavor is good without really shortening atomizer life.

So sometime in the next couple weeks we'll most likely be adding a liquid accessories page, but it probably won't have flavorings on it.

16. redeye

redeye Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Ohio
    That's fine by me if you don't offer flavorings. I have several from Lorann and I even found them at Walmart. Honestly, I've tried a few flavorings, but I what I seem to like best so far is just plain old MyBoro mixed with a little glycerin to make the liquid go farther. You may be correct in the flavorings clogging the atomizers. I used bubble gum flavoring and it did seem to gum up the atty quicker.

One thing I will note on the blue foam. I tried a couple of different types of foam and I found that the Rite-Size U foam is far superior to the other foam that I tried. I really don't know what the difference was between the two, but with the Rite-Size U I have not had any flooded atomizers and it uses nearly every bit of juice from the cart. Just my 2 cents on my very limited testing...

17. Moonbuddy

Moonbuddy Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Atchison, Kansas USA
    Oh gosh, Randall;
    I really like your stuffing, hope you don't get rid of it completely. Nice to know you've experimented and know what weights to recommend. Marian

18. ryguyli

ryguyli Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Patchogue, NY
    Hey Randall, I placed an order on your site recently and have a very small but IMHO very important suggestion. It concerns the page where you fill out your credit card info, just before completeing the order. It seems that whoever coded your site didn't turn off the Auto-Complete feature for both the credit card number and cvv number. This poses a problem if someone else gets their hands on a computer which was used to make a purchase from your site since the person could then have almost all the info they need to make purchases elsewhere (they'd be missing the exp. date).

Seeing as I go to school for Computer Science, I took a minute to look over that page's code and also find a fix. The original code for the credit card input field is this:

The fixed code would look like this:

Just figured I'd give you a heads-up and a helping hand. Can't wait for my next order to arrive!

19. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Thanks for the heads up. We hired a web security company to check everything over, but they may not have done a good enough job. We're signing up McAfee Secure right now to be our new audit company. They check the website daily for any problems. The cost is outrageous but we figure it's worth it to make sure we aren't responsible for any breaches. You'll be seeing the McAfee Secure logo on the website as soon as we get through the audit - it's a lot more extensive than I thought.

20. imawitch

this wiccan is loving, luving, loving her rn4072:thumbs:

by far, the best ecig i have and ive had 3 differ ecigs so far lol

tis my main squeeze, did i say i luv my rn4072? thank you bobbi, and thank you randall, ya'll rock!