PLEASE Put Up the Fluxo Mouthpiece and Seals !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
little dissappointed by this as I know bad said they were a little loose, but as I remember I thought he was talking about the current ones they had and not these, I thought thats why we waited for the one for the fluxo's? anyway, I also remember hearing they were a little loose which doens't bother me, but these seem to be a bit more of an issue from what people are saying. I wouldn't have ordered 5 if I knew these weren't the right ones. hopefully the teflon tape will fix this up as someone said, I believe I have some of that somewhere. these should be here today or tomorrow with any luck.

Don't you think you should at least wait untill your's arrive to figure out just how good or how bad they work?

:confused:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
One quick lil fix if you are having difficulty putting the seal in...make a little slit on either side of the plug to it 'flexes' more to 'stretch' over the cup...

That's a great idea... But, honestly, I've done four, and while the plugs are a bit tight, it's really not that bad to fiddle with them a bit to get them on. I just use the .... end of tweezers and push on the edge in a circle, while making sure the cup is centered. It goes in, eventually, and it doesn't take that long. It beats the pants off fiddling with all the rings and things. Plus, I honestly think it wicks better for some reason. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why...

And, dannoman did warn us that the mouthpiece was loose. And so what? These things are dirt cheap, just use a regular drip tip with it, it's still worth it. I am putting these plugs on all my Fluxes as I refill. Works great.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
of course, but after reading the things people are saying, its clear they aren't going to work as I hoped.

I think you've read too far into my previous post. They are not perfect like Bad had told us but they are much better than the standard cup seal and plug. After using these upgrade kits (with my Teflon tweak) I can honestly say you wont regret spending the whopping $6.45 for the 5 kits you bought. Why you ask??? Because I haven't had to touch a syringe or a bent paper clip since these little guys showed up. I keep the nipple on my bottle and loosely close the cap and the nipples just flex over and don't get damaged. Finally all we need is our PV and a bottle of juice. That's it!

Relax and do the Teflon tape tweak on your kits and you will be a happy camper after you use them for 1 day and feel the freedom. And the future releases will be even better!

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
so I got them, really not impressed, I got one on, and I popped the rubber part out of the whistle tip and put it in the standard rubber tip that comes one per pack, I guess that should work for now, couldn't find any teflon tape, but there is a lot of wobble on mine, I pushed it down into the actual tube, then its tight, but then I'll be stretching the tube.

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
I find two problems with this kit. one, the rubber piece that goes on hardly covers anything, not like the real vision that I have, 2, even if you use the teflon tape, the seal is too small, are you wrapping the teflon tape around the seal as well? I thought I had some teflon tape, i'll have to run out this weekend and get some.

finally, i'm not really sure how this stops the juice in the mouth. I'm still getting the juicey hits and I never had this problem with the older version of the CE2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread