Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
You will probably get a lot of recommendations, because everyone seems to have their favorite. I have 2 MVP's and have had really good luck with the Smok Tech Pyrex Aro tanks. They aren't talked about as much on this forum as some other tanks, but I think they work really well, no leaks or gurgles, and they hold quite a bit of juice. They are inexpensive, about $8, and the coils/heads are only about $1.25 each, so you can easily change them out when needed. They fit very nicely on the MVP and look good, too. I highly recommend them. Here is a link:

Smok Tech Pyrex Aro Tank

PS. You are gonna love your MVP!:)

Jaylah

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
Heartland, USA
I ... have had really good luck with the Smok Tech Pyrex Aro tanks. They aren't talked about as much on this forum as some other tanks, but I think they work really well, no leaks or gurgles, and they hold quite a bit of juice. They are inexpensive, about $8, and the coils/heads are only about $1.25 each, so you can easily change them out when needed. They fit very nicely on the MVP and look good, too. I highly recommend them. Here is a link:

Smok Tech Pyrex Aro Tank

I second that!

They are also very easy to dry-burn, so you don't have to change them out all that often.

nwohiopma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
NW Ohio
Thanks for the reply. Are they 510 threaded or do I need an adapter for the MVP?

You will probably get a lot of recommendations, because everyone seems to have their favorite. I have 2 MVP's and have had really good luck with the Smok Tech Pyrex Aro tanks. They aren't talked about as much on this forum as some other tanks, but I think they work really well, no leaks or gurgles, and they hold quite a bit of juice. They are inexpensive, about $8, and the coils/heads are only about $1.25 each, so you can easily change them out when needed. They fit very nicely on the MVP and look good, too. I highly recommend them. Here is a link:

Smok Tech Pyrex Aro Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread