Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
You are in my prayers.

I've lost two people very close to me to cancer and my experience both times was that being with them while they are in end stage is soooo important. It's the most special time you will ever have in your life and you can't get it back. While it is sad and very painful, it is also very peaceful near the end in the last few days, it's like you can feel, taste, smell their soul transitioning, I can't explain it. I hope you are able to find some peace during this time and stay strong. God bless.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Ben, It wasnt a parent, but I have lost someone VERY close too this as well. 4 years is a LONG time with LC. If you need to vent, chat, laugh, cry or just need to hear a goofy voice or just a muted ear, get in touch...My numbers in ur store system, and just PM me for it if thats easier. I welcome ur call anytime. My prayers, heart and tears are goin out to you my buddy....If you find urself needing a well deserved break, come on back to the area and well go fishin on ole belews creek ;) kick back and tell dumb jokes :D

May the angels carry you thru this tough time and just know Im here for ya...
Thank you, everyone, your prayers and support are appreciated..4 years since we found out, this month..I'd tell you all about the horrors of smoking, but I s'pose that's what brought us all here in the first place. Best community on the net as far as I'm concerned..blessed to be surrounded by this great bunch

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ben,
Its times like this that you find out who your friends really are. Even though some people just know you from here, we all are very caring when one of our own is in dispair. With all my heart, and soul, I have been and will continue to say prayers for you, your Family and Dad. I know its not easy with your plate as full as it is, trying to do so much with so little time, that we ALL care and love you as we are ALL Family and will be there for you.
Hang in there Bro..
All my prayers and Thoughts be with you..
Stu

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ah Ben...I'm so sorry. I hope it was peaceful. Needless to say...your in my prayers along with the rest of your family.

Please take care of yourself and your family first...we can live without Turbo carts for...well...for whatever it takes. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Normally I would say "me"....but I have no doubt that there are many,many others who care about you and will help you if they can.

Lorraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread