• Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    IMG_1238.PNG

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Someone posted that Real Flavors is closed down. I have not tried their flavors yet and just found two I would love to get (french toast, blackberry jam w/toast) Is it too late? Who has these? I hate people who start rumors... I hope this isn't true. Any other flavor companies closing?

I’m sure many retailers will still have stock of the flavourings you are interested in. But act soon for they may not last long.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So it's true. Any other flavor companies closing/closed?
    I saw an interview with someone from a flavor company and they said most of their business is from juice makers... without them the company would not be able to continue. I know many flavors are for food products/candy so there will always be some available, but an all-in-one flavor like "french toast" will not. Oh well, I originally was going to make it from scratch anyway, but I had read reviews and real flavors was rated the best (for that flavor) BTW, I also heard that Jam Monster's juices are flavored with Real Flavors concentrates, so don't count on that being around either. I have to go outside and scream... (words that I am not allowed to type in here)

Molchi

ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2017
    Germany
    There are rumors that the former owner of RF is about to sell the recipes, and the new owner wants to keep everything as it is, maybe under the name real flavours :lol: thats what he said on elr: "Soooooooo… the deal is just about done but DIY ejuice is going to buy our top flavors and become the new manufacturer (using the same processes and items as we currently do)."

And there is corvexo.com with "Flavour-shots" which he said are about half as strong as the SC's were, but with already added sweetener or sour.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Someone posted that Real Flavors is closed down. I have not tried their flavors yet and just found two I would love to get (french toast, blackberry jam w/toast) Is it too late? Who has these? I hate people who start rumors... I hope this isn't true. Any other flavor companies closing?
    Tis true but they are selling out their supply and you have a chance to buy....but hurry. Also, Walt owns other flavor businesses where you'll be able to get same or similar flavors. He explains it all on ELR but I'm sure you can get info on the website.

Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Got my RF french toast... mixed a small 10ml tester batch (giving it a few days to steep) Smells wonderful (lots of maple and butter... not enough cinnamon for me but that what the reviews said anyway) Will eventually add some cinnamon and maybe even vanilla (When I make the real thing I like lots of both)

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread