Please tell me your Fav 1 or 2 E-juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
fivepawns.com is another- very pricey but if u want an INCREDIBLE vape.....i buy from them all the time, especially queenside, gambit, grandmaster, bowden's mate (they only make 5)
overall recommendation- the smaller the selection generally the better the vendor-
also fuzion vapors and ahlusion make great juice....not as expensive as the above

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
My current favorite vapes, as I seem to get desensitized to flavors about every 3 weeks or so:

- Pchela's Poison from Mom n' Pop, really nice coffee flavor with some buttery after taste, their Covered Ape is sort of side by side as far as favorite goes. These two are great in an RBA with steel mesh wick or cotton wicks, and the taste even comes through nice and strong in a Kanger ProTank, which can really dull down a juice flavor.

- A 50/50 mix of MBV's Green Apple and Timeless Vapor's Caramel Tobacco. This was a happy mistake, I usually use the Green Apple as sort of a jump start to my taste buds, and put some into my dripper after trying out the Caramel Tobacco, which was still really lingering in my cotton wick. It tasted so good, I made a fresh wick, combined a small amount of the two, and that did it. My new all day vape. Tastes amazing in my IGO-L with a wick made from cotton from a cotton ball. Massive clouds, great flavor.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am trying to find good e-juices and vendors. I love to vape Cola but I was hoping someone new where to find a good Cola besides EC Blend.
Or post your favorite 1 or 2 liquids and the vendor you get them from.
thanks in advance.:D

If you might like cherry cola..Ahlusion's is amazingly good.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Both DIY's...

6% vanilla bean ice cream(capellas), 4% licorice(flavour west). 80PG/20VG.
Better with a nic. level lower than 24mg. it's quite strong/harsh at 24mg.
Great later in the day(or with drinks) when you want good strong hits.

Straight up vanilla bean ice cream @ 7% 80/20 PG/VG.
Smooth for when your throat is sensitive or first thing in the am.

Both steeped at least 4 weeks.

VapeDentist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ
My favorite cola is my own diy mix...it's very simple

Tfa has two cola flavorings

Here is my mix
7.5 % cola flavor
7.5 % cola syrup flavor
.5 Lemon juice
Sweeten to taste with your favorite sweetener

I've also modified with a drop of koolada

I love this vape. Tastes just like syrupy cola from the fountain without the bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread