Pleasent Experiences with Happy Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Ontario, Canada
i found out about Happy Vaper - Quality Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid last night
i ordered right after reading the thread here because i've been considering a 510 and the price plus 15% introductory discount was very reasonable
last night and ordered shipping even tho i saw local pickup as an option
Jack's sig says toronto so i didn't consider picking up
after i ordered someone asked in the same post where he was
he is in richmond hill like me
i figured, damn i missed the boat on this one
Jack was nice enough to contact me and actually dropped off my order since he was close by
even threw in some free dropper bottles
awesome

i'm happily vaping on my new 510 right now and first impressions are very good
thanks Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Anything we can do to make you a Happy Vaper!

Glad to hear it. Thanks!

Happy Vaping,
Jack

i found out about Happy Vaper - Quality Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid last night
i ordered right after reading the thread here because i've been considering a 510 and the price plus 15% introductory discount was very reasonable
last night and ordered shipping even tho i saw local pickup as an option
Jack's sig says toronto so i didn't consider picking up
after i ordered someone asked in the same post where he was
he is in richmond hill like me
i figured, damn i missed the boat on this one
Jack was nice enough to contact me and actually dropped off my order since he was close by
even threw in some free dropper bottles
awesome

i'm happily vaping on my new 510 right now and first impressions are very good
thanks Jack

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I also will heap praise upon the Happy vaper. I made an order for parts and liquid on saturday. Jack, the owner PMed me with his number to call him about it. He wanted to make sure I knew the specifics of the liquid I was ordering before he sent it. So I called him on sunday and we had a very nice conversation. I was happy with my choices on the order and he sent it , and I received it this morning. He even included a small and large glass bottle for mixing and carrying my liquid. So thanks to the Happy vaper, I am well stocked on 510 parts, and no nic liquid for cutting down my multitudes of 36mg liquid.

Thanks Jack

big_sizzla

Sep 30, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Im a happy vaper too! I ordered a bunch of DIY supplied from the Jack-man and he was so incredibly hospitable it made me want to giggle with girlish glee. Jack you are a wonderful, wonderful man. I picked up my order from him the same night, he gave me very insightful advice. And I'm going to stock up on a lot more soon.

Thanks Jack for your phenomenal service and your quality products.

Hats off to you my friend.

Asem

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
I ordered 2 flavors, more empty bottles, 2 atomizers and 2 batteries (copper 510)

Stupid of me ! 2 atomizers and 2 batteries is 5$ less than the price of a starter kit including (2 atomizers, 2 batteries, 5 cartriges and a wall charger).

Well Guess what ?

Jack send to me a starter kit :) for the same price !!!
This is even better as I had only a PCC to charge my batteries (one of my many newbie mistakes:cool:)

The cartriges were Flat Tip ones. Way better than the regular round cartriges : more comfort for the lips.

Long Life Happy Vaper !

Yowshi

Jan 11, 2010
i guess i am gonna jump on this wagon and heap some praise on jack,i didnt know that was his name till i came to this forum. after shopping around i cant find anyone with prices as low as his. the products i have ordered have been good, as has been his customer service when one of my batts didnt work right. oh and most important to me NEXT DAY SHIPPING. sure it's a bit more costly but i cant find anyone else who even offers it.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I had a appointment in Richmond hill today and decided to give Jack a call for some parts since I hadn't met him yet. So we hung out at Timmy's for over an hour like the good Canadians we are and chatted. Gotta say, I wish I could get into business with him. He really knows what he is doing, and I wish him all the success in the world. There's not a lot of industries or even people for that matter that will take the time to go out and just hang out with someone and talk about the business, or anything for that matter. I'd love to be doing something like that

So that's it, Jack I'm gonna take you over, take all your stock, all your business and then I'll be the HappyVaper!!!!:evil::D:lol:

I cannot tell you how much the personal service that Jack has supplied has helped me. he has gone out of his way, he has helped me when rushed and about to take a trip. Jack has earned my loyalty, I once when looking over a more expensive unit had him tell me that I seemed to be happy with what i had and f that was the case why not stick with what i was satisfied with? How many website do you know that care?

The best part is that hes utterly dependable, he is In Canada and you get your stock from him in Canada and not a drop shipper who will send you stuff from china and leave you to deal with customs if it happens to get looked at.

The extra few dollars that i spend has incredible value because I know if he has something in stock it's going to come to me and it'll do so within 24 hours..

I cannot think of another supplier that I have dealt with who is dependable and as trustworthy as jack at HappyVapor. ..he also helped me find resources for good juice and even gave me a discount code to vapables.com, who are equally as dependable and equally in Canada and while you may have to wait just a bit for him to restock, you also know if he has it, it's in Canada Post the next day.

Mark B

newfie4ever

Mar 22, 2009
I can honestly say Happy Vaper ( Jack ) is by far the best place to deal with if you are in Canada. I have been vaping over 2 years now and had nothing but problems with orders from China and poor quality items at that. I always get my stuff from Jack now. The shipping is fast (no waiting 3 weeks from china) and the products are great.

Thanks Jack

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
I agree, Happy Vaper all the way especially in eastern Canada. Since they also carry some of the best stuff from US vendors there's little reason to shop elsewhere for us.

I do buy my nic elsewhere since they don't sell any, my pure nic comes from the USA and premixed nic juice from ePuff.ca since they are local to me and their menthol rocks my socks. I do get my flavourings and DIY stuff from HV.

Thanks HV :)

oralfixation

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Plus every time I order something for the first time, they send an email with tips for that item.

I just helped my friend and his wife order their first PVs, 2 eGo kits and one of them is pink lol - my first converts to vaping! They tried my eGo and my Grand (I always carry both) and were impressed. They had tried some crappy auto mini a couple years back and were skeptical. Man I hope they quit smoking.. Also dear ole mom was vaping an eGo last night and wants a kit, hopefully dad will follow suit!

Vape Happy as the man says

sparky604

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Surrey, BC
Happy Vaper is great, I like that he has the Capella drops available, and will bring in items if you ask for them. He sends you a message when your package is in your area about to be delivered, and a followup once it has been delivered. My only issue is that I keep thinking of extra things to buy the day after I place an order! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread