Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Vape pod systems are on trends! From last year, the population of our community was growing fast. More and more people realized the benefit of e-cigarette owing to this new trendy vaping style. However, the disposable pod raised the budget compared to traditional vaping. Now joyetech introduces a new device named eGo AIO ECO, which is born for beginners and high nicotine vaping while features economy. It has built-in 650mAh battery capacity and 1.2ml tank capacity, which are capable of long-lasting using. It comes with a brand-new BFHN 0.5ohm head, which can work perfectly under 6-8W low wattage. It also features top airflow & top refill system and 7 colorful LED light.Now, Heaven Gifts offers you chances to win it for free.

jHegJJs.jpg

To enter:

1. Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply "Joyetech eGo AIO ECO"

2. Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them

3. Which e-juice do you think fit for Joyetech eGo AIO ECO

Note:

1. We will pick 5 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 13, 2018. The first winner we choose will get a $50 USD gift card. The rest ones will get 1 Joyetech eGo AIO ECO each.

2. Each person can enter as much as you want

--------------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales-----------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

Lh3p7Eh.jpg

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)

-----------------------------Winner Announcement---------------------------------

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #233

They are

1st winner: #36 Dropmyload

The rest winners: #194 westhc #20 liblue1 #82 stols001 #145 Ajinkya

R0693b9.jpg
tJf4Dcz.jpg
V5umd9B.jpg
f7sc8ot.jpg
A9JByqP.jpg

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Last edited:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA

Awesome, thanks for the contest Evan!

I quit smoking for a girl. She was highly allergic to smoke. Like deathly. It was her or the stinky sticks. I chose her. I had my last cigarette on my way home from work the day my first vape came in the mail. That last smoke was at 5:15 pm on July 10, 2015. I haven't had one since. The girl left but i kept vaping.

• Love
Reactions: liblue1

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I tried EVERYTHING to help me quit smoking. I started with a cigalike 5 years ago. I learned how to refill the cartridges, then got a CE4 which wasn't much better - but it worked!. 30+ years of cancer sticks CRUSHED.... NOTHING works like vaping, as it satisfies all of the same habits. I would probably be dragging oxygen tanks with me by now if not for vaping. I can breathe again (said Robert Plant)!

Reactions: SLM

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    1) I tried everything to quit besides Chantix and hypnosis. I vaped on and off, before finally returning to smoking. I was headed to COPD and spent the last 18 months of my smoking life with pneumonia, on inhalers, steroids and horrible ABX. They also thought I had laryngeal cancer at some point. My final bout of pneumonia, I caved . The doc was like, "If you are going to keep smoking I have to prescribe more steroids." I HATE taking them. Oh, I went home still smoking, but really really thought about what my doctor said.. My son who vaped had gifted me his setup, and I began feeling increasingly lame that I was THAT sick, and my kid, who quit smoking via vaping, could actually put down vaping, while I couldn't stop my 3 ppd habit.

Thank God, I decided to give vaping one more try .I took a leave of absence from work, and ultimately didn't return, but I had been so ill for so long adding in the stress of vaping, it was the right decision. I dual used for a bit, but not long. I really, really wanted to quit this time, and I was successful. I owe a lot of my success to ECF and its members, and all the valuable information here that kept vaping enjoyable and interesting.

What a great topic for a contest!

Anna

diabolique

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    I smoked for 35 years....
    I quit back in 2008.I started with the little cigalikes. I used them for 5 years. I wuit with my first cigalike . Never went back to have an analogue cigarette. The first kit I used was a little box that had a place for your battery to screw in and all the filters were in side the box with juice inside of them. That worked for a little while. Then I found the joyetech cigalike kits and that is what we used for 5 years.My husband continued to smoke so I purchased him a kit and just let it sit until he decided to try it. One day he picked it up, he smoked and vaped for a while until one day he told me not to buy him any more cigarettes, I was so happy when that day came. Today we both vape. I have been analogue cigarette free and a vaper for the last 10 years.

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    1. Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply "Joyetech eGo AIO ECO"
    I first heard of e-cigs in 2010 on the radio, the guy said they were awful, with no "smoke". A couple years after that I went to You Tube and saw some amazing videos with all that vape, well needless to say I was sold. Went to the local shop & picked up an eGo-w kit. Loved it except for all the problems with the batteries (wouldn't charge, Green/red lights flashing, etc...). Not to mention reading here about batteries exploding. Next got a box mod & loved it, but again the batteries (began leaking, wouldn't charge right, etc..). So within a month built a puck mod, now I have several "AAA" puck style mod boxes. I love them. Began vaping January 2012. I have progressed to many different mods and like almost all of them....

Reactions: SLM

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread