RDA plume veil v1.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusianSky

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Pittsburgh
I may be interested in the plume veil if it doesn't leak as bad, from what I heard about the first. I tried one once and I really like the air flow. I am interested in the Orchid v2 as well. I got the v2 clone, but I am pretty sure it isn't an actual v2 clone. It doesn't have a two piece chimney or AFC, as mentioned on the aether tech website.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
I had the original and it leaked really bad out of the neg post air flow. Ive seen the 1.5 and they changed the angle of that airflow hole so that its on a slope ( highter on the outside and sloping down to the deck going inside instead on straight thru. which loocks to me like itll stop the leaking.. I cant wait till they come in, im on the waiting list for one.

I may be interested in the plume veil if it doesn't leak as bad, from what I heard about the first. I tried one once and I really like the air flow. I am interested in the Orchid v2 as well. I got the v2 clone, but I am pretty sure it isn't an actual v2 clone. It doesn't have a two piece chimney or AFC, as mentioned on the aether tech website.

nanodragon

Mar 31, 2014
United States
Man.... ordered the Plume Veil 1.5 back in the beginning of August and was just sent an upsetting message. Apparently, they are not receiving any and will be refunding all pre-orders. This just sucks... All other pre-order lists are full, too. BADLUCKTUESDAY

Where did you preorder from?

Kidney puncher has Oct 2 as a release date.

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
btvapes.com Most other websites are at least updating the pre-order release or posting new estimated ship dates. I sent a message to them yesterday and received a message back stating that they have not heard back from Aethertech since requesting a refund (for their order, i suppose) and were unsuccessful in their attempts to reach Aethertech period. They then stated the Plume Veil 1.5's will not be available for purchase and refunds to customers are already being issued.

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
They gave me a call and they explained everything that was going on. BTVAPES has amazing customer service and my emotions got the best of me. They handled the situation very professionally and I obviously vented to quickly. Probably should have slept on it instead of bad mouthing a great website without the whole story. I feel terrible about it and them calling me like they did got huge points with me :) ALSO, got on a different pre-order list. So, back to where I started and feeling good about it. Gotta love the vape community!

laramik

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Chicago
OK.... Well...... It's here. I'm going to post a full review later today but let's just say, well really, I don't know what to say. Heres some pics and maybe that can give you my opinion.
e2022821a1e3a0e71dfea584e80ee1c1.jpg
9fed9991f663fe91e0af43ba51417d26.jpg
b884e1097d97368f2f5bf12354c08274.jpg

laramik

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Chicago
Wait til you see the box it came in. Wow.
I mean I just can't imagine charging 115 bucks for something like this and putting my name on it. It's companies like Aethertech that give good made in the USA companies a bad name. I don't own a clone that came this filthy, poorly packaged, or poorly machined. If I were a company making a well made American rda I'd be furious. This is why people buy clones, and dirt bags like aethertech put out a piece of garbage like this and everyone goes "why would I buy a poorly machined piece like this when I could buy 5 clones for the same price and it would cost me the same and it would be here in 5 days instead of 5 months"
What a shameful performance aethertech, thanks for putting out a sub par product and making American manufacturers look like asses. Oh yeah, and by the way..... It whistles. Like as loud as a referee whistle. Jeez
[emoji36]

laramik

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Chicago
Mine wasn't that bad. But judging by the way the threads looked I'm sure yours could be in there way worse. That's too bad you can't get yours out, it really adds a new dimension to the vape quality when those air holes are open. I think more than anything I am most disappointed in the unbelievably poor packaging that the device came in. The fact that it doesn't even list a company phone number or even web address is astounding. Let alone warranty or anything else for that matter Yeah right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread