PlumeVeil RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeShadow

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Chicago, IL
I can't even say Tri-allel, that's crazy coilin', I bet it is hot.
Actually with the Delrin cone and the Delrin drip tip, it's surprisingly comfortable to vape. Gotta learned how to vape it a bit different. Been practicing different cloud techniques.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Enyouk

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Las Vegas
Actually with the Delrin cone and the Delrin drip tip, it's surprisingly comfortable to vape. Gotta learned how to vape it a bit different. Been practicing different cloud techniques.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I must learn these "Cloud Techniques" you speak of oh great Airbender.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I actually got my plume last week, came with the aethertech drip tip. I like this atty a lot, the possibilities are almost endless with what you can do. I did notice the top does get hot fast, well I should say warm, not hot. I didnt get the gold plated deck like others did, which is a bit disappointing, only cause I feel like I paid for everything and didnt get the full features. But overall I like the plume veil the best out of everything I have.

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
I actually got my plume last week, came with the aethertech drip tip. I like this atty a lot, the possibilities are almost endless with what you can do. I did notice the top does get hot fast, well I should say warm, not hot. I didnt get the gold plated deck like others did, which is a bit disappointing, only cause I feel like I paid for everything and didnt get the full features. But overall I like the plume veil the best out of everything I have.

word is there is a full 24k gold plated version coming

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
word is there is a full 24k gold plated version coming
I did hear about that, and a black, or rhodium one I think, but wasnt too sure if it was true or not. Honestly if I was gonna buy anything from Aethertech again it would be there new Orchid that they just released and sold out of already lol its like a russian/kayfun style. But in my opinion its pretty pricey.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Oh, yes, those awesome 16 dollar drip tips, so worth it. Trust me when I tell you the tips they sent us were half rejects that they either didnt want to sell or couldnt. The inside of it is flaking or cracking like the stainless steel is coming off. I put it through an ultrasonic cleaner with the atty and the aethertech symbol is barely even noticeable anymore. Oh yeah, and its too short, and liquid just sits in it waiting to shoot in your mouth. Given the choice, id take the gold over some jacked up 16$ drip tip.

Philip Eddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
mine was just the threads, and time spent with the dremel it fits everything now, I have not touched the other 5 as they are still in tins, so I haven't opened them up, but, i get first crack at most things from my local distributor, they distribute for Aethertech, and they hit me up yesterday if I was interested in 6 with plating, I'm gonna keep one unopened, so a sea-note, plus shipping, for a for sure to be collectors item,
really surprised by the drip tips. I make my own so I haven't used his at all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread