plz help=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
hi, i just started vaping, but ran into what i belive to be a problem. i have a DRAG VOOPOO. my tank gets really hot sometimes... i know that a tank can get hot, but it hurts tu tuch it, so i have to ask just to be sure.... is it normal? sorry for being a noobie, but thanks for help!<3
Hi, yeah, you got to let people know what tank it is. The tank has the issue you belive but only tell us the name of the mod. But, I guess it could be the Voopoop kit and be a T2 or something. Had one of those tanks once, was ok but the seal goes and you cant replace it. But it never got hot, warm but not hot.
So if you give us more info, coils ohms, tank, wattage used, do you chain vape etc .. then you will get a definitive answer, hopefully. With any luck. ;)

Reactions: bombastinator

oskiposki

Apr 29, 2019
I van understand that i give out too little ingo on it, but im like i said a noobie, but ill try to find the info you need it is a uforce T2 tank. The coil says N1 and recomends using 70-80 watts, but can use 50-100watts. The mod itself is a voopoo or «voopoop» as one of you guys called it and the model is DRAG mini. It has an output of 5-117 watts. I normally use it on 60-75watts. I hope that was enough info... thank you guys so much for helping me❤️

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I van understand that i give out too little ingo on it, but im like i said a noobie, but ill try to find the info you need it is a uforce T2 tank. The coil says N1 and recomends using 70-80 watts, but can use 50-100watts. The mod itself is a voopoo or «voopoop» as one of you guys called it and the model is DRAG mini. It has an output of 5-117 watts. I normally use it on 60-75watts. I hope that was enough info... thank you guys so much for helping me❤️
So chainvaping a DL subohm tank at 60-75watts. Yeah, it’ll probably get hot.
Think of it this way: your atty is a heating coil with about the same draw as a household incandescent lightbulb, and when you hit the button you flick it on.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
hi, i just started vaping, but ran into what i belive to be a problem. i have a DRAG VOOPOO. my tank gets really hot sometimes... i know that a tank can get hot, but it hurts tu tuch it, so i have to ask just to be sure.... is it normal? sorry for being a noobie, but thanks for help!<3

I have the drag and it does get hot, even how i vape..

You might like to get a different Sub Ohm tank for use on the Drag, see if changing out helps. You can also use .5 ohm and higher coils.. you can chain vape most those without them heating up the entire tank..

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you try another tank and that also gets hot, it's most likely to much chain vaping. If it's still an issue, you can increase your nic, thus lowering the need to chain. Think of it like smoking, when we smoked, the nic was high, thus most never chained, but no one really ever bought carlton's and chained them because the nic was really low, no they bought higher nic cigs and smoked less. I'm sure it's just the tank and you will be fine, but increasing nic slightly can stop you from vaping so much.

Reactions: DLKnives

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have the drag and it does get hot, even how i vape..

You might like to get a different Sub Ohm tank for use on the Drag, see if changing out helps. You can also use .5 ohm and higher coils.. you can chain vape most those without them heating up the entire tank..
Does the tank or the mod chip get hot? He's pushing that mini pretry hard is why I ask,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread