Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Nicotine River used to carry Chemnovatic. But I don't think they do any more.

I have both Chemnovatic and CNT brand Nicotine Base. They are Both Very High Quality. But if I had to Pick a Winner, I would give the slight Edge to CNT.

You can also get CNT at Heartland Vapes or LiquidBarn. Both of which I believe are still taking orders.

CNT, Chemnovatic and Nude are the top three in my book. Not necessarily in that order.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Nicotine River used to carry Chemnovatic. But I don't think they do any more.

I have both Chemnovatic and CNT brand Nicotine Base. They are Both Very High Quality. But if I had to Pick a Winner, I would give the slight Edge to CNT.

You can also get CNT at Heartland Vapes or LiquidBarn. Both of which I believe are still taking orders.
Thanks, I might give it a try, but I doubt I'll taste the difference, if it's as clean as Chemnovatic.

Reactions: zoiDman

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Thanks. It's seven bucks cheaper than Vaperstek too. I don't see a reference to Chemnovatic in the link, but I trust you know it's the case.
Zoom in on the Heartland logo on the jug. The logo above it is Chemnovatic's and it says Chemnovatic below the logo. It's hard to read but you can see it if you know what you're looking for.
ultra-nicotine_1.jpg

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
it's going to take the FDA a year just to come up with the list of who has applied for what!
Yeah... Seeing that it took them 3 Years to present a Final PMTA Guidance, something they said would be done in 90 Days, I imagine it is going to take awhile for the FDA/CTP to figure out what is Going On.
Someone who works for the Social Security Administration told a friend of mine that, when they have more applications for SS Disability than they can get to, they just throw the applications in the garbage.
Hope their fellow government employees at the FDA don't take a similar approach to PMTAs and just reject bunches of them.

So, who's going to be the first to order a non-pmta device after midnight?
Almost made a small order shortly before 11:59 last night. Nothing i needed -- it was just to give the FDA a last-minute middle-finger. Didn't only because the shipping charge put the price well over what i was willing to pay. Kinda wish i had done it.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    8vape sent an email out yesterday to stock up on disposables because it was the last day they would be able to sell them.

ALERT ⚠️ TODAY'S THE LAST DAY WE CAN SELL DISPOSABLE
    Make sure to take advantage of today's deals!
    But they still have them for sale on their site.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Me. I ordered a Taggerz from FT just to see if I could. No problems with checkout, we'll see about delivery.
    I'm of the opinion that it'll take a few months before they start to stop shipments, as opening random packages to see if the order date on the invoice is in compliance or not seems a tad much, especially with current shipping delays.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    I'm still having a Hard Time wrapping my head around 400,000,000 Deemed Tobacco products.
    I wonder how many varieties of hand-rolled cigars have been sold since February of 2007? Every one of them would count as a Deemed Tobacco Product, right?

M2.5x3mm Grub Screw - Check - Deemed Tobacco Product.
    I wonder if McMaster-Carr knows this? :laugh:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Received a reply from Good Life Vapor, they have not applied for any PMTAs on any of their juices, will keep selling until they are forced to shut down. Stock up people!
    Good! Way too many are folding without even having received a "Please stop or we'll have to send you another letter" letter from the FDA.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I wonder how many varieties of hand-rolled cigars have been sold since February of 2007? Every one of them would count as a Deemed Tobacco Product, right?

I wonder if McMaster-Carr knows this? :laugh:

M2.5x3mm Grub Screws were on the US market since before Feb 15, 2007 so it's a legal, no PMTA required tobacco product. :D

Only concern would be, does it contain the proper warning labels and not being sold to "children" under 21.

Clown World USA

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Only concern would be, does it contain the proper warning labels and not being sold to "children" under 21.

Clown World USA

Wanna see crazy warning labels? (Stolen from another thread). Clown World USA indeed. :facepalm:

upload_2020-9-13_1-30-13-png.907097

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    PMTAs - who is doing what? Maybe this will help ease some of your minds...

PMTA & The Future Of Vaping W/ Dimitris Agrafiotis posted September 11, 2020. Gotta love Dimitris for all he does for us!!! Not to slight Matt at all.

Dimitris' video and audio freezes at 58:48 in for about 25 seconds, so just tap the arrow-right key on your keyboard 4 times to FFW through and his video and audio returns very shortly after the 4 keystrokes. I backed it up to refresh me on what he was talking about, but the 4x FFW should help you.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Yeah... There must be a Lot of them.

But Maybe because I'm Jaded and Cynical, and as an e-Cigarette user having been Kicked at every Bend in the Road, I Firmly believe that "Premium Cigars" are going to get a Pass by the FDA.

And all those PMTA's for "Premium" Cigars" will somehow get Converted into a "Streamlined" SE just for the Higher End Cigar Market. Probably just some eForm to Fill Out.

FDA Plans to Defer PMTA Enforcement for Some Cigars; Not Vapes - Vaping360

https://www.tobaccolawblog.com/wp-c...8/Dkt-214-Memorandum-Opinion-and-Order-c2.pdf

Last edited:

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Was surprised to see an email this morning from EightVape pushing Glas brand e-liquid with flavors like "Fizzy Lemonade," "Strawberry Gummy," and "Sugar Cookie." One would think that submitting PMTA applications for items like that is a guaranteed waste of money & effort. ???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread