Pod kit replacement suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 18 days and 6000 puffs later the original 0.4 coil still holds strong, there's not even a hint of either burn or flavor loss. There's no leaks whatsoever during the whole time, and I dropped it twice, once kid almost buried it in the sand, and it's been under some water splashes and wet hands use daily. Jeez, this thing is nuts - thanks again for the recommendations!

I was about to order 25 coils from China but now I'm curious to see how long exactly this one lasts hehe (got a 5-pack ready). Wonder if the replacement coils are the same.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Well, 18 days and 6000 puffs later the original 0.4 coil still holds strong, there's not even a hint of either burn or flavor loss. There's no leaks whatsoever during the whole time, and I dropped it twice, once kid almost buried it in the sand, and it's been under some water splashes and wet hands use daily. Jeez, this thing is nuts - thanks again for the recommendations!

I was about to order 25 coils from China but now I'm curious to see how long exactly this one lasts hehe (got a 5-pack ready). Wonder if the replacement coils are the same.
    6000 puffs? :shock:

And I thought I was putting decent wear on it, haha. Moving forward, you can't have enough coils with the reg changes right around the corner. I'm not even sure if you did order them right now, that there'd still be a high chance of them landing on your doorstep. The end of having any kind of selection or choices appears to be near.

I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Hopefully those other coils perform similarly.

Reactions: GwynBleidd
    @Z-Lee Yeah I'm shocked as well!

I don't have to be afraid of regulations since those are US only, right? Don't think anything changes any time soon in Thailand (where it's 'illegal' anyway) or in Ukraine (where nobody cares too much), which are the 2 countries I'm interested in. Or China for that matter where they are produced.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    @Z-Lee Yeah I'm shocked as well!

I don't have to be afraid of regulations since those are US only, right? Don't think anything changes any time soon in Thailand (where it's 'illegal' anyway) or in Ukraine (where nobody cares too much), which are the 2 countries I'm interested in. Or China for that matter where they are produced.
    Ah right, I think you're safe - for now, lol.

Reactions: GwynBleidd
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread