The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Mr.Mann, Aug 16, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I got my Juul and love it...sometimes (I like it more with my own liquids). I got a Cync coming as well as a Von Erl. I want a Xolo and a Cuevapor (Digirette) as too. Hell, I want to try them all.

What is your favorite pod mod?

p.s. Sorry if this is covered in another thread.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Dunno what a pod mod is?

Link?

• Like Like x 8
  3. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I keep saying I want to try a Juul. The XOLO is also on my list. Cync?....I'm gonna have to Google that one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Hey @ScandaLeX

The Juul is a trip. I am not trying to make it out to be too revolutionary, but that little joker can put out (especially with a couple modifications). Closed system? Not exactly. LOL Let me tell you though. The first hit of a Juul will put you down for a minute or so. For real. It's intense and enjoyable.

• Like Like x 9
  5. Huehugh

Huehugh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    I got to try the JUUL in a local vape shop last week. The guy has been working there for years and is usually fingering a mech. This little Itty bitty thing was quite a departure. I was a little incredulous at first but it hits pretty nice (and is temp controlled). 49.99 is an investment though and I hate being reliant on a company for "pods"... but for a quality Lil stealth vape it is pretty nice. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    You're not reliant on them (except for their special nic) You can refill them and mod them for greater airflow.

[​IMG]

The top on the left is modded for better airflow/vapor/TH. The one on the right is standard. Because there is no coil (I think), high PG and high VG both work equally well (for me). Actually, high VG may work best since high PG can leak a bit easy. Very cool tho.

• Like Like x 2
  9. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    Show some links. But it's been long enough. I know what I need for every day vaping. I know what I like. I'm at the point where I don't want a "better" vape. I don't want to chase flavors or anything else. Just vape in peace. There is a practical side to that since there can't be any more new products ever again for all eternity, right? Progress is over.

In the Middle Ages there was no concept of human progress. They thought life would be as it was forevermore, kind of like our government bureaucrats who believe they'll live off tobacco taxes for ever and e....e....ver, hallelujah, Hallelujah!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mr.Mann
    This message by Mr.Mann has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2016, Reason: Deleted per OP request. Double Post - Robino1.
    Aug 16, 2016
  11. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    For the XOLO, keep an eye on vaping.com. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I hear you, but I went on vacation this past weekend and got caught without my stuff. I saw the Juul out at a store and new it had a good rep. It's a special little piece of kit.

Hewre are just a few of the ones out now. There is about

Introducing JUUL - Smoking Evolved

[​IMG]

Von Erl
    http://shop.vonerl.com/en/e-cigarettes/cigalikes/509/my.
    [​IMG]

Xolo

XOLO
    [​IMG]

Mystic Pod Mod
    Introducing the Simple Future of Vaping - Mistic 2.0 POD-MOD

View attachment 589791

Kimsun

[​IMG]

13. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I tried to keep my eye on it and unfortunately I blinked! LOL. Damn thing is OOS. I think these things will be wildly successful in getting folk off cigs.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Huehugh

Huehugh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Very very interesting.
    I didn't think such a tiny device could give such a quality vape. What is this special nic?
    I'm going to do some research on the Juul... it is kind of cooler than I thought.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    My rig is in the signiture area below. You can pry it 'from my cold dead hands'. It must certainly be the very definition of perfection with everything else getting honorable mention.

Another consideration. I want to be a good example of someone who gets a quality vape for next to no money so my DIY cost of ingredients is $30 a year. My favorite mod costs $25. My favorite atomizer is $7. Even a poor guy in Cambodia with 5 kids can have my vape for less than he was paying for cigs.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    If you are interested in getting people off cigs, an act I think ALL vapers need to engage in, these things (from my limited experience and talks with friends) may just be a simple solution and one that will work better than cig-a-likes. My point is that for non-vapers/smokers that are looking for help, these things may do the trick. For that, I am ALL IN!

• Like Like x 9
  18. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    $19.99 for 10 ml of juice?
    Funny.

• Like Like x 6
  19. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I signed up to be notified about a week ago.

20. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    Hey there Mr. Mann!!! ;)

Yea all the vids I watched prior had the same general censuses. It packs a wallop!!!! :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  21. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    TC? How is it temp controlled? Please explain.