Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
We have a friend that's been using an Evod on a VV ego. She hasn't been too successful with it. She's overmedicated & dumb as a stump to begin with.
She likes my wife's ProVari/nautilus-mini combo with a juice that I make.
We'll help her with something easy but nothing with replaceable batteries.

What pod mods are reliable, refillable, maintain easily & match nautilus performance?

Thanks

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The penguin with the .6Ω coil perfectly replaced my wife's Tron tank/Pico combo.
She is on 10mg/ml-12mg/ml DIY juice and loves the little critter. The tank and battery last all day and then some.
The 2A recharge is fast and the closest she has come to a leak/drip is from condensation. It refills very easily and with little mess.
...and I think I figured out how to rebuild the coils, but that needs more testing.

Cheers
I

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
What pod mods are reliable, refillable, maintain easily & match nautilus performance?

Thanks
None. Lol At least in my experience and what I've read to date nothing comes close to a nautilus mini or Triton mini in reliability. Performance as far as flavor, yes. All other facets of performance, no. I like Myjets and the batteries have been reliable but pods although flavorful at first don't last long.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
None. Lol At least in my experience and what I've read to date nothing comes close to a nautilus mini or Triton mini in reliability. Performance as far as flavor, yes. All other facets of performance, no. I like Myjets and the batteries have been reliable but pods although flavorful at first don't last long.
Had the MVE... "it broke fairly quickly" I mainly am looking for a very small stealthy device for work. I want to use nic salts in the device throughout the busy day I can take a couple puffs and back to work.

Considering the My Jet. I remember reading posts about 2 different versions. ( not the diff kits) but about the battery or pods? I also recall reading there were troubles getting the empty pods? Any good vendor suggestions?

Is this better than the Juul? Looking at that one as well.
Anyone have both?

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I have three Myjets in rotation used as stealth vaping exactly as you want. Have used Mr Salt E nic juice but now DIY using Nude Nicotine nic salts with a higher PG (less vapor). I will look up my suppliers when I get home and post. See the Myjet thread for more info. I almost bought a Juul but decided not to after reading the threads. Only othe pod mod I've tried is the Cync.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I have three Myjets in rotation used as stealth vaping exactly as you want. Have used Mr Salt E nic juice but now DIY using Nude Nicotine nic salts with a higher PG (less vapor). I will look up my suppliers when I get home and post. See the Myjet thread for more info. I almost bought a Juul but decided not to after reading the threads. Only othe pod mod I've tried is the Cync.
I've tryed the canolli Mr Salt E 25mg....meh not much flavor. I have Mint Salts by CRFT on order now 40mg.. Breazy.com has a 40% of all ejuice today FYI code: MEMORIAL

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I've tryed the canolli Mr Salt E 25mg....meh not much flavor. I have Mint Salts by CRFT on order now 40mg.. Breazy.com has a 40% of all ejuice today FYI code: MEMORIAL
Yeah, I didn't much care fore the Canolli, the Mint was pretty good though. However my favorite mint is a Peppermint Ice DIY I make, NN Signature nic salts, 5 to 7% Peppermint (TFA), 0.5% Polar Blast (gives that cool fresh blast without the heavy menthol taste), 1% Smooth (TFA), 0.5% Spearmint (FA), PG/VG ratio nd nicotine level to your preference. I was trying to make something similar to NJOY daily menthol which uses peppermint, and I like mine better lol.
Ok, the places I ordered my Myjet and pods are either up on prices or out of stock. Most places are 15 to 20 bucks for a five pack of pods but I found this, and ordered more pods, best deal around currently!

myjet
Free shipping over $49
Discount code 10OFFNOW for 10% off
(they do charge tax)
Myjet Express Kit $16.99, Myet pods (5 pack) $10.99, BEFORE subtracting the 10% discount!

0%onlyflavor

May 17, 2017
I have asked this before, but which one is the one to get?
The normal BO (One) oder the BO TC? I could maybe get the TC for 33€ instead of the 30€ for the normal one. For the limited edition colours is no arriving date set yet and official Jwell is not willing to answer, neither by mail or on facebook, even when it says that its already been seen...

And which flavours did you have and can recommend? Can you tell me the difference between Icy Mint and Arctical?

Last edited:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Yeah, I didn't much care fore the Canolli, the Mint was pretty good though. However my favorite mint is a Peppermint Ice DIY I make, NN Signature nic salts, 5 to 7% Peppermint (TFA), 0.5% Polar Blast (gives that cool fresh blast without the heavy menthol taste), 1% Smooth (TFA), 0.5% Spearmint (FA), PG/VG ratio nd nicotine level to your preference. I was trying to make something similar to NJOY daily menthol which uses peppermint, and I like mine better lol.
Ok, the places I ordered my Myjet and pods are either up on prices or out of stock. Most places are 15 to 20 bucks for a five pack of pods but I found this, and ordered more pods, best deal around currently!

myjet
Free shipping over $49
Discount code 10OFFNOW for 10% off
(they do charge tax)
Myjet Express Kit $16.99, Myet pods (5 pack) $10.99, BEFORE subtracting the 10% discount!
Thanks for looking that up.. I did have trouble finding places with them in stock. That made me worried a bit.. I ended up getting the Juul. (On order) I really wanted to try there Mint that everyone has been hyping up.. got sold on the temp control on it as well.. got a lot of dry hits from my Von Earl and my icares.. maybe that will help.. they also stock the Juul refills in my town at a few places nearby if I need them.. I signed up for the auto ship of pods from the company 2 packs a month.. I plan on refilling them with other salt liquids to make it last... will post an update when I get it... Thanks again.

Reactions: David Wolf

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
How are you liking it so far?
It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be, even though I knew the dimensions going in.
So it isn't pocket-friendly enough for me.

I gave it to my brother-in-law, who vetted it and gave it to my sister.
She loves it, and it is now her all day vape.

(To put this in perspective, she had been using an Ego-battery with a top-coil clearomizer)

So yeah, I can't really say, because I never actually tried it.
Opened the box, saw it was too big, and gave it to my brother-in-law to check out.
:laugh:

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
Chicago
It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be, even though I knew the dimensions going in.
So it isn't pocket-friendly enough for me.

I gave it to my brother-in-law, who vetted it and gave it to my sister.
She loves it, and it is now her all day vape.

(To put this in perspective, she had been using an Ego-battery with a top-coil clearomizer)

So yeah, I can't really say, because I never actually tried it.
Opened the box, saw it was too big, and gave it to my brother-in-law to check out.
:laugh:

I like the little mods too! Wow, I didn't realize the Penguin held so much liquid. I'm still new to this and swapping out flavors frequently to see what I like. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Right now I've got my eye on the Rofvape peas. Doesn't seem like anyone here has heard of it though, must be very new.

BarbaraGR

Aug 19, 2017
I have asked this before, but which one is the one to get?
The normal BO (One) oder the BO TC? I could maybe get the TC for 33€ instead of the 30€ for the normal one. For the limited edition colours is no arriving date set yet and official Jwell is not willing to answer, neither by mail or on facebook, even when it says that its already been seen...

And which flavours did you have and can recommend? Can you tell me the difference between Icy Mint and Arctical?
I have a normal Bo One. As I don't really care for temp control I never considered the TC-version. The normal one works fine for me.

Regarding flavours: I tried Gold Rx (love), USA mixx (like and good for variety), Notre Dame (loved, but got fed up with it pretty quickly - very sweet), Hoodo (mwa - just too sweet) and one of the red flavours (didn't like; strange combo of sweet and fresh imo).

I'm not very enthousiastic about the longevity of the batteries or the durability of the pods construction wise. Check out my review: Bo One: love & hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread