Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I want a pod that has it all. Can be refilled and the coils can be changed out. Has extra liquid pods if the coils can't be changed. Can use nic salts with a high vg content. And won't cost an arm and a leg. Does a pod like this exist? Or is this just a vape dream? If it doesn't exist can someone recommend an inexpensive atty I can use with these nic salt liquids?
Basically I have four bottles of nic salt and don't want them wasted. I can only refill the myblu so many times so I'm looking for something I can use my vape salt liquid in without breaking it or getting nic sic. Thanks!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Meh I don't know much about pods, but like I have heard SOME things like that about the Aspire Breeze 2, seems like some folk are liking it.

If not, honestly try any small MTL atomizer like the Nautilus 2, the nautilus mini, the Innoken Ares (I'd probably use the 1.6 coils if your nic salt juice is high) and etc. The N2 has some significant downsides, but it is also super cheap the flavor's not THE best of all of them the topfill can be fiddly but it's not a tragic atomizer or anything and you can get 1.8 coils and I used to vape that sucker at MAX Vg pretty much and it was fine, it can handle 70. If you can find one, the Ijoy Elf has proprietary coils but also accepts N2 coils and it's like the N2 but with all the problems fixed, more normal topfill, true 2 ml capacity instead of 1.7 ml if you use the fill line (and you should) and just better overall design and better flavor.

Etc. There is no reason to not try a small MTL tank instead of a pod and if you are hating your "pod experience" so far, well there are plenty of small tanks with small coils that you can just use your nic salt in and you might have a better experience even.

Anna

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I don't know much about pods other than they waste money.
Oh gosh I'm soooooo sick of hearing this. And plaese don't be offended Anise, I'm not raggin on you. You're just repeating what you read every other time pods are mentioned.

I just won a Pod system. I have yet to see one that has everything and this one doesn't either but it's close. It has 3 different power levels and preset TC. The only thing missing is AFC. If the preset airflow is good for me and IF the MONSTROUSLY costly $3 pods last at least a week I won't give it a second thought. That's what vape shops charged for the first Aspire BVCs that I bought 3 1/2 years ago. What are all these SMOK victims paying for coils that fry in 3-4 days? Aren't they like $12 or 15 for a 3pk?

Anyway, rant over. I can't recommend this as I have yet to even recieve shipping notice from the contest sponsor, But take a look and see what ya think? It's the first win I've been excited about in quite awhile.

Do your own research if interested. Manufacturers site says pods are 2ml,

Vape Kits | Zero Kit | Vaporesso

Free shipping site where I'll get replacements if I like it says 1.6ml?

Vaporesso Renova Zero All-in-One Vape Pod System

Renova Zero Pod - 2-PK

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Thanks to all of y'all. I wasn't offended @Foggy Road . Eventually someone was going to get a disagree rating talking about pods. I was just there at the right time to get it. ;)
I pretty much didn't know anything about pods when I started this thread. I know a bit more now. I've got a Vaporesso Nexus that my SO has stolen and an Aspire Breeze 2 in addition to the myblu stash. So far I've been pleased with them. I'd love to hear your opinion of the Vaporesso Zero once you get it and have a chance to use it a bit.
In the meantime both the Nexus and the Breeze 2 fit most of what I wanted in a pod.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Meh I don't know much about pods, but like I have heard SOME things like that about the Aspire Breeze 2, seems like some folk are liking it.

If not, honestly try any small MTL atomizer like the Nautilus 2, the nautilus mini, the Innoken Ares (I'd probably use the 1.6 coils if your nic salt juice is high) and etc. The N2 has some significant downsides, but it is also super cheap the flavor's not THE best of all of them the topfill can be fiddly but it's not a tragic atomizer or anything and you can get 1.8 coils and I used to vape that sucker at MAX Vg pretty much and it was fine, it can handle 70. If you can find one, the Ijoy Elf has proprietary coils but also accepts N2 coils and it's like the N2 but with all the problems fixed, more normal topfill, true 2 ml capacity instead of 1.7 ml if you use the fill line (and you should) and just better overall design and better flavor.

Etc. There is no reason to not try a small MTL tank instead of a pod and if you are hating your "pod experience" so far, well there are plenty of small tanks with small coils that you can just use your nic salt in and you might have a better experience even.

Anna
+1 the Nautilus 2, the nautilus mini, and the Innoken Ares also the Ijoy ELF was the game changer for me. Not one ciggie. All great. If I was to do it again I would probably choose the Ijoy ELF and Innokin ares. I've since moved on to squonking now days and Pyro RDTA. As for pods, I'd by pass them, but that's me. YMMV

Reactions: stols001

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know of a perfect pod that can be rebuilt. None are intended to rebuilt. There are recent posts about rebuilding the Myblu. I've replaced the cotton but haven't tried replacing the coil. I do rinse and save the used pods to rebuild later but I have so many of the kits that there's no need for me to try anytime soon. The Justfog Minifit can be rebuilt but it is not draw activated and a lot of folks say that it has a loose draw. I haven't tried it. I have rewicked a Smok Infinix. But the coil is crimped to the terminals and I haven't tried replacing it.

I vape salt nicotine on both pods and RBAs. I have a Vapefly Galaxies RDTA and YFTK clone of the Kayfun Prime RTA. I also ordered a SXK clone of the Doggystyle RTA but haven't gotten it yet. I am using the same concentration of nicotine in my RBAs and pods. I vape at 12 Watts or less and have the airflow way down. For me, a 30AWG 316L stainless wire 2.5mm spaced coil at around 1 Ohm works well for my purposes.

Last edited:

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
The Breeze 2 or the Nautilus AIO would probably work for what you are looking for. I just got the Nautilus AIO and am really liking the flavor from this thing. I would rate the flavor better with the AIO over the Breeze 2. Build quality would go to the Breeze 2 as the AIO is plastic and kinda feels a little cheap. Have only had it over the weekend so have no idea how durable the AIO is. Had the Breeze 2 for months still going strong which includes many drops on my carpeted living room floor while nodding off on the couch.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I'm looking for something similar to what @Anise (hi Anise, fancy meeting you here :)) describes. I have been using one of the olderEleaf icare for deep stealth vaping…as in doctor offices…where my vaper cannot look like a vaper with a tank. That's why the Icare was perfect. But there nust be a design flaw because the plastic tank in two of them eventually cracked. I have several boxes of their coils & was thinking of trying the new icare 2. But does anyone know if I can use the same coils?

If not I guess I need something new. Small…no bigger than 90mm.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I'm looking for something similar to what @Anise (hi Anise, fancy meeting you here :)) describes. I have been using one of the olderEleaf icare for deep stealth vaping…as in doctor offices…where my vaper cannot look like a vaper with a tank. That's why the Icare was perfect. But there nust be a design flaw because the plastic tank in two of them eventually cracked. I have several boxes of their coils & was thinking of trying the new icare 2. But does anyone know if I can use the same coils?

If not I guess I need something new. Small…no bigger than 90mm.

Morning Bea! I've been wandering the pod forum since you asked about replacing your icare as I'm going to need a deep stealth device too. I like the looks of the Lost Vape Orion but it's 93mm and $$. Still searching....

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Morning Bea! I've been wandering the pod forum since you asked about replacing your icare as I'm going to need a deep stealth device too. I like the looks of the Lost Vape Orion but it's 93mm and $$. Still searching....
hey lady :). I just found one I like. Here is the link. You look at mine, I'll look at yours and when we talk next time lets compare. I'll call you later today.

$25.95 (Free Shipping) Authentic KangerTech TOGO Mini 1600mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit (TOGO Mini Starter Kit, Black (3.8ml)) at m.FastTech.com

Is anyone using either of these mods? And if so any leakage? Leakage is the deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

If you're talkin' very small Mod/Tank combos...(vs. Pods)...why not throw the Innokin Goby into the mix...

5" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip)…5 Level Wattage Adjustment...Top-Fill...AFC...quite satisfying MTL vape...

(I throw two into my shirt/pants pocket before heading out the door and hardly even notice that they're there.)

Innokin JEM/Goby Starter Kit - 2ml & 1000mAh

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
If you're talkin' very small Mod/Tank combos...(vs. Pods)...why not throw the Innokin Goby into the mix...

5" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip)…5 Level Wattage Adjustment...Top-Fill...AFC...quite satisfying MTL vape...

(I throw two into my shirt/pants pocket before heading out the door and hardly even notice that they're there.)

Innokin JEM/Goby Starter Kit - 2ml & 1000mAh

very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread