Pointless factoid: dandelions are edible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Didn't even think about using leaf :facepalm: that would taste wonderful mixed in with the blue and rasp berries.
Oh, I hate when you find something good and all sudden...puff gone, it happens all time with me. I've noticed with a lot stuff, it's easier to buy online...also no waiting inline, lol.
I do the same! Can't remember the last time I've taken antibiotics for a sinus infection, matter of fact haven't had one for quite a long time (in years) .

I'm on antibiotics for pink eye, and I'm not thrilled. It is clearing and coming back, so the doctor put me on different ones. My eyes look horrible, they're red and swollen! I'm wearing sunglasses as my disguise. Lol
Cool things have come and gone a lot, really noticeable in the Y2Ks, I think. But we saw them at least!

• Optimistic
Reactions: 2WhiteWolves

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
I'm on antibiotics for pink eye, and I'm not thrilled. It is clearing and coming back, so the doctor put me on different ones. My eyes look horrible, they're red and swollen! I'm wearing sunglasses as my disguise. Lol
Cool things have come and gone a lot, really noticeable in the Y2Ks, I think. But we saw them at least!
Awww, so Sorry you are having eye problems. I hope the new medication works and You get to feeling better really soon.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
These kinda have a lemon citrus flavor, accidentally ate one as a kid.

Oxalis Stricta is the name, aka lemon grass. Don't think I want to eat a dandelion.

il_794xN.1268967725_gakt.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: 2WhiteWolves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread