Poldiac or Silver Bullet M

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliehall72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Naperville, IL, USA
I have never tried either of these but have read and watched quite a few reviews on the two. From all the research I have done, mainly because I wanted to buy both of these at some point, I have yet to read anything bad about either. I personally like the look of the podiac because it looks a little higher end to me but the silver bullet is a tank. I'm assuming most people who will comment on this will offer their personal opinions but mine is you really cant go wrong with either of them.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I would recommend the Poldiac. I have two of them and have had great results with both of them. Very low voltage drop, style, top notch construction, great customer service, fast shipping from Greece to east coast of US in two days, every single part of mod is available for purchase if ever needed in the future, etc. These mods are always in stock and ready to ship.
They have a special price on the Version 1 at the present time for 120 euros and includes free engraving.
Poldiac V1 | mmvapors.com

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I would recommend the Poldiac. I have two of them and have had great results with both of them. Very low voltage drop, style, top notch construction, great customer service, fast shipping from Greece to east coast of US in two days, every single part of mod is available for purchase if ever needed in the future, etc. These mods are always in stock and ready to ship.
They have a special price on the Version 1 at the present time for 120 euros and includes free engraving.
Poldiac V1 | mmvapors.com

I do not have a Silver Bullet M, I did look at some reviews on it and had the wants for a bit. I see nothing wrong with it. The Poldiac is an all around sexier mod, if that matters to you at all. Like the poster above stated it is in stock and the V1 is on sale for 120 euros. It winds up being under $200 for a top notch piece of craftsmanship. From Athens, Greece to my door in central texas was 3 days, with free custom engraving.

I am enjoying mine :)

lot17ss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Columbus,Ohio Usa
I have a silver bullet M. The minimalistic design is pure purpose driven. The craftsmanship is excellent. The aluminum makes it light weight despite its size. Its a bit lower in price too.

I think it boils down to looks. To me the Poldiac has way too much going on as far as that is concerned IMO.

I am not sure how the Poldiac is built but I can say the M has a spring for the negative contact. I have been comparing performance with my nemesis. I seem to think the initial fire is slightly slower than the nemesis. After that its full on! No difference.

The M "feels "a lot smoother when I vape compared too my other mechanical. Which I like ALOT.
Hope this helps.

Also, the M is made in USA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread