Poldiac polished Brass on order, what tank to get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Hey all, as the post states, just ordered a Poldiac UMA with polished brass shirt and pants and polished SS top and bottom cap.
Brass UMA Poldiac.jpg
I am looking for a tank to top it off, that will match the look of the polished brass. I dont want a satin or polished SS tank.
I would prefer a copper or brass look with a glass tank, (prefer not to have a soild metal tank).
Open to genesis style tanks or carto tanks.
Open to all suggestions and price ranges. I would prefer high end, elegant looking tanks that would compliment the Brass Poldiac asthetics.
In advance, thank you for your tiime and suggestions!!! Cant wait to see what comes up!

something similar to this..... Poldiac.jpg

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Can't help you with a brass tank, but i'd like to congratulate you on your purchase. I've had my Poldiac for a few days now, I've been running it kicked with an 18490, very, very nice device.

Thank You, I am very excited and cant wait to get it!! Now if I can only find a hat for it??????

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
Still searching for that perfect hat........
Considering a Bliss or short DID at this time. with a pyrex amber colored glass tank from IBtanked.
What do you guys think?

Is yours brass? or do you have other shirt/pants?

Here's the poldi with a DID and the 350 tube "pants" covering most of the did, the short did would probably look even better.
IMG_20130211_112805.jpg

Here's the poldi with a bliSS,
poldi.jpg

Both look pretty darn nice. Still convinced I can get a poldiac top cap modified to fit the synthesis for a near hybrid.

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
You will love the Poldiac, congrats! Jimi will be releasing the Hy=DID sometime, it is in the works now, which will replace the top cap of the Poldiac switch assembly for a true hybrid unit. He will release a kit of the parts needed to transform an existing DID and Poldiac into a hybrid also. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...enesis-type-atomizer-did-317.html#post8259215
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...enesis-type-atomizer-did-318.html#post8267479
I love my DID but have to say the Bliss looks pretty awesome on there too.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Is yours brass? or do you have other shirt/pants?

Here's the poldi with a DID and the 350 tube "pants" covering most of the did, the short did would probably look even better.
IMG_20130211_112805.jpg

Here's the poldi with a bliSS,
poldi.jpg

Both look pretty darn nice. Still convinced I can get a poldiac top cap modified to fit the synthesis for a near hybrid.

Those pics look great!!! Thanks for sharing.
The one I got will be the polished brass shirt and pants!!!
I LOVE the look of brass can't wait to get it!!!

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
Those pics look great!!! Thanks for sharing.
The one I got will be the polished brass shirt and pants!!!
I LOVE the look of brass can't wait to get it!!!

you'll love it! my favorite setup right now is the poldiac with a killer in a cheap (but ok looking!) carto tank:
IMG_20130220_011841.jpg

I like the bliss and all, but I'm always carrying my iHybrid because I have not found another genesis vape I like as much! some juices are better on silica, and the Killer is amazing for that.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
That tank looks good on the Poldi!!!!
What juice you got in there? What is a killer??? Im not familiar with that?? Obviously it looks like some type of carto (silica)? Pros+Cons?
I see from your signature that you have accumulated a FEW ihys:thumbs: AWESOME!!!
I hope to be one of the chosen few who can grab up a Sugar Skull here soon! It will (hopefullly) be my first iHy!!! Really love the looks of the Grid too!! Have you seen pics of the new Brass Std?? SWEET!!!! Cant wait to join the hybreed familia!!!:)

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
UPDATE: Killer 705 atty.......after a little research, got it now!!! :)
Thanks for the new recommendation. Gotta try this one out in one of my tanks!!!
Looks KILLER Vapor production look great too!!! Hows the flavor with one of these?

the flavor is great if you like a silica vape... I have not tried the GG stuff, but internally its basically the same material/idea as penelope, oddy, i-atty, etc. So if you've vaped those and enjoyed it, you'll most likely enjoy the killer.

I have mine in a $4 boge F16 tank, but i'm currently looking for something 22mm (this is 20mm) so that it all sits flush.

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
The juice I'm vaping in there is Synberry Tea from Synergy, they're based in AZ and I'm not sure if they are selling online, the owner sent me a bottle for helping him out with something.

And yes! I love my iHy's! I recently sold 2 of them to make room in my wallet for sugar, keep calm, grid, etc :p Officially addicted.

IMG_20130220_011529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread