Police Man: Hey you! You can't smoke here "I'm not smoking" I don't care what your smoking put it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Tonight ROFL I was at the firework show that was taking place on the local HS football field. CLEARLY SMOKE FREE place.

I was sitting there just vapping away without a care in the world. Then this police man walks up and says HEY, you can't smoke in here. I said I'm not. He says I don't care what your smoking. I said it's water vapor just liquid nicotine.

Then went off and showed him what it was. He told me that he was a cancer survivor and thanks to stem cell research lived another day with his own stem cell used for a Bone Marrow Transplant, and that he has never seen a E-Cig before. I showed him the light and said most of them glow with a different color.

He walked away and I was in the kool to vape away while all the smokers were banned from smoking LOL WIN WIN again for E-Cig!:p

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Let me get this straight...smoking banned at fireworks show?
That must be pretty boring fireworks. No snapp, crackle, pop at that one LOL
They held it at the school in town, and there is a no tobacco rule for public schools. If I had watched if off school grounds there would of been no problems, but I was sitting in the High School Football field.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I think my point is well made, so blackpowder smoke is ok to inhale?? I understand about why smoking is prohibited in schools and on the grounds, and for probably 500 yards in all directions outside of that, but you see where I'm coming from here. You know what's in that stuff??? Our society seems to be going BONKERS!! I would think that for the sake of the "spirit" of the occasion there may have been a little more understanding. Which I think you helped a great deal spreading the word DaMulta, nice going.

Last edited:

iduditz

Jul 6, 2009
I've received dirty looks from people, others were interested and wanted to get one. The problem with people is that they are told something is bad and they don't need a reason. Obviously alcohol is "bad" as is Mcdonalds. I think we all realize how bad some of these new drugs are that are advertised on TV... allergy meds that cause bleeding from the eyes, liver failure, and fatality.. But they are advertised as something good and so the sheep follow :)

Today I was on a vaping tour... starbucks, ashley furniture, creative leather, autozone, pappadeaux. It still is kind of a miracle thing for me... 4 days with no real cigs now

travde

Jun 13, 2009
Nice. I used mine at a 7 year old soccer game today. It was my nephews game on a school field. i vaped in my chair. No one said a word to me. I dont make it too obvious. Kids dont really understand. They just see the "smoke" and I am not the one that wants too be a bad example in that situation. I did show it to 2 people that were smoking behind a tree by the playground.

Gratz on all that are smoke free. I am at 3 weeks and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread