Polished Mini Arrived Today... Post your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks both of you! :) I should have realized this but the polished version is super slippery compared to my black one. I almost dropped it already! :facepalm:

Why my new polished standard is my least favorite ProVari - I hate the slippery feel of it. I'm not worried about dropping it, but it's still been deligated to my pass-thru next to the recliner where it is seldom used except at night when I also don't have to look at all the finger prints. The Satin Stainless would have been a better choice for me.

pol-snp.jpg

fab5.jpg

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Why my new polished standard is my least favorite ProVari - I hate the slippery feel of it. I'm not worried about dropping it, but it's still been deligated to my pass-thru next to the recliner where it is seldom used except at night when I also don't have to look at all the finger prints. The Satin Stainless would have been a better choice for me.
fab5.jpg
[/center]

I sold my Polished Provari because not only was it slippery but the fingerprints it showed...terrible 8-o
How do you like your Black Stealth versions? Is the finish really that much more durable over a standard Satin Black Provari finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread