The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Polished V2, Ooo...Purty

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by chev327fox, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chev327fox

chev327fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME
    Just got done polishing my V2!! I got do go over it again sometime because not all the lathe tool marks are quite gone, close though. What a difference it makes, it looks awesome and feels as good as it looks in you hand. A little sanding and polishing is all she needed.

Oh also if anyone notices that it looks shorter where the atty is it's because it is!! I "fixed" the 510 adapter so I can tighten my atty all the way until tight, it's awesome, I never have to worry about breaking the wire on my attys again and my attys don't move at all when tightened!! Also drilled about one third of the threads out of it so you can still draw real good. Also the shorty T-Tip helps it look "shorter" too. If anyone want so know how to do this to you adapter let me know.

Here it is!!
    [​IMG]

Oooo... shiny.
    [​IMG]

Not a good picture but wanted you to see the logo is still there (don't understand how though with all the sanding).
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think...

2. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Hi Chev,
    what switch do you have in there? How did you accomplish the mod on it?

3. chev327fox

chev327fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME
    Ahhh.. you noticed.

Hmm the easiest way to explain it is for you to look at these post. The first one tells about a fix for the post problem on the mechanical switch then the other is how I did the new switch your asking about. You need to read the first one before you will understand why it worked in the second post. :)

1.My Switch Solution/Fix

2.My own tact switch Mod for my V2...

Here is another useful thread about the V2 and the adapter problem, I fixed this as well, If anyone want an explanation on how let me know.

My atty problem.

4. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Ah I see.. Nice work.. 6v er now... cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.