Poll: Ego-T and other EgoAtty redesign, How many want?

Ego-T and other EgoAtty redesign, How many want?

• Yes, skirtless

• No need to bother

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
The eGo has became ever so popular in the electronic cigarette world, and the hardware for it has grown for it just as fast. Now with the new eGo-T atomizer, the community's attention has been sparked even more. The slight problem is it has attracted user's that have various other devices that this atty doesn't quite fit, with out using some adapter combination or a Dremel.

So, would the masses wish for a slight re-design of the eGo-T and other eGoMega atties?

How does a 'skirt-less' atty sound? A more universal atty.

With this change a new stubby cone would need to be available so if you wanted to use this new atty on the eGo battery one would have something to fill the gap made by not having the skirt.

I know I would want them available, but it isn't just up to me :D , majority rules (still doesn't guarantee)

Please vote and post, and let's see how this turns out .

Thanks in advance

LGD
vaping consumer

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I think its a good idea LGD but the problem I think is that the manufacturer wants you using there hardware therefor they make there Atty's to fit it, dont ya think ? it's a one stop shop and buy everything from us type of marketing thing they have going on, I would love to see it happen but I dont think it will from the manufacturers end, unless some other manufacturer starts copying and makes the Attys, and that is a more likely situation in my opinion, do you care who makes it ?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I think its a good idea LGD but the problem I think is that the manufacturer wants you using there hardware therefor they make there Atty's to fit it, dont ya think ? it's a one stop shop and buy everything from us type of marketing thing they have going on, I would love to see it happen but I dont think it will from the manufacturers end, unless some other manufacturer starts copying and makes the Attys, and that is a more likely situation in my opinion, do you care who makes it ?

I can't say that I don't care who makes it, and I would prefer it to be a Joye product.

Now with that being said... If it is decently made.. and has proper airflow.. I would buy one.

LGD

i think the more realistic outcome will be that future mods, not the attys, will need to be designed with optional adapters that accomodate the recessed connector and skirt... and when today's mods are retrofitted with that adapter, they will not look as good as they do now :(

i was thinking about getting a GLV mini (i don't see the safety vent holes?), but the side connector is not large enough in diameter be flush with my eGo Type B/straight sided attys, even if it had an adapter. (i emailed them, was told to call back... haven't called him back yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread