POLL TIME!!! Where do you buy your liquid and why and what flavor !!!

Whats your juicing website ???

• AwesomeVapor.com

• VikingVapor.com

• TastyVapor

• MsT's Bakery

• DIY Flavorshack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Ok guys ... Looking to try a new place out ... If you have place that I havent listed please post website and your favorite flavor...

I'm looking for a place that I can mix VG and PG or have the option on going all VG or PG ... Please post your favorite flavor and the site and mix ... Thanx ...

P.S. if you vote please post why and what flavor ... Thank you

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Besides what you have listed there, Vapor Station has incredible liquids. They're made in India, have some VG in them (all of them) and the quaility and taste of them is just fantastic! If you're into tobacco flavors, the TN and Frisco are excellent. Also, the Cafe Sumatra is the best coffee flavor out there (IMO). Also IMO, can't go wrong with Tasty Vapor and Ms. T's. :)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
FreedomSmokeUSA

Absolutely fabulous customer service
Many great Flavors
Regular ECF discounts / specials
Any PG/VG ratio you want
Fast shipping of orders
FlavourArt Flavorings
Excellent ECF reviews

ETA: My favorites are Shade and Dark Vapure. I also use the FlavourArt Perique, Latakia, Black Pepper, and MTS vape wizard to tweak the flavor a bit.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Tasty Vapor...

Like mini-art said... you just go to design your own liquid. I get plain watermelon for my GF there all the time... he only lists the more complex, designer liquids.

TV has some terrific sweet flavors.
You should also put any special directions to Geoff in the message section... such as: more throat hit or more vapor or extra sweet...

In any case, you'll end up ordering from more than one of those places... they are all quite good.

I currently buy (regularly*) from: Alien Visions, Vapor Station, Backwoods Brew, Vaporbomb, Tasty Vapor, LiquidXpress, freedomsmokesusa - I just bought Rath and Nhaler... I can't help trying new things... I plan to try wordup, viking and something else soon.
(regularly* = at least once a month... in some cases 3-4x per month)

Tasty Vapor is very popular... most of the vendors you listed have their own social group.

I have learned a lot about flavors and who I want to try from reading the social forums... many also have their own trade/sale thread, so you can try flavors without spending so much.

Last edited:

pipskicks

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
So Cal
FreedomSmokeUSA

Absolutely fabulous customer service
Many great Flavors
Regular ECF discounts / specials
Any PG/VG ratio you want
Fast shipping of orders
FlavourArt Flavorings
Excellent ECF reviews

ETA: My favorites are Shade and Dark Vapure. I also use the FlavourArt Perique, Latakia, Black Pepper, and MTS Vape wizard to tweak the flavor a bit.

+1 except I go for sweet flavors vs tobacco, but his sweet flavors are awesome...best chocolate mint ever!

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
I'm a Ms. T's girl ever since I found my perfect vape from her. I really dig her nifty packaging and she's very... accessible? I mean, she's good to her customers and (I've noticed) she seems to obsess over getting her flavors "just right". Nom nom nom!

What kind of nifty packging does she have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread